Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Week 4: Cleveland Browns @ Dallas Cowboys (noon game)

Well if the Cowboys can beat the Browns it will be their first win against a team with a winning record this year.

Baker doesnt scare me. Hes going to make a couple plays but hes also going to throw a few really bad passes. The secondary needs to start holding on to this balls that are hitting them in the hands.

There are 2 things about the Browns that scare me. Their running game and Myles Garrett. They have probably the best running game in the league. Chubb is a top 5 RB and Hunt is still a beast too. I can only hope the improvement in the run defense continues because they are going to need it in this game.

Garrett I believe has the ability/permission to attack either side of the line. Dak is going to have to be on his toes when it comes to setting up his protections. If not it could get really ugly for Dak really fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Well if the Cowboys can beat the Browns it will be their first win against a team with a winning record this year.

Baker doesnt scare me. Hes going to make a couple plays but hes also going to throw a few really bad passes. The secondary needs to start holding on to this balls that are hitting them in the hands.

There are 2 things about the Browns that scare me. Their running game and Myles Garrett. They have probably the best running game in the league. Chubb is a top 5 RB and Hunt is still a beast too. I can only hope the improvement in the run defense continues because they are going to need it in this game.

Garrett I believe has the ability/permission to attack either side of the line. Dak is going to have to be on his toes when it comes to setting up his protections. If not it could get really ugly for Dak really fast.

What do you think about the Browns selecting Baker as the #1 pick? I think he and Trubiski have been the most disappointing first rounders.

The Cowboys did spot the Seahawks 20 or so points with just bad mistakes. They have been able to put up points with the 3 receivers, but the secondary has been shaky. Aldon Smith is really starting to emerge. DLawrence needs to show why they gave him that big contract.

We should win this game. Browns have barely beaten the Bengals and weren't overly impressive against the WFT either. I agree, though, their running game is potent behind a good offensive line and Myles Garrett is a beast. I hope Tyron Smith will play this week, then we can keep Martin inside.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    What do you think about the Browns selecting Baker as the #1 pick? I think he and Trubiski have been the most disappointing first rounders.

The Cowboys did spot the Seahawks 20 or so points with just bad mistakes. They have been able to put up points with the 3 receivers, but the secondary has been shaky. Aldon Smith is really starting to emerge. DLawrence needs to show why they gave him that big contract.
    Honestly I think the Browns could have drafted Joe Montana, John Elway, or Dan Marino and they would have found a way to ruin him. Theyre like Washington, they find a way to ruin good talent at QB.

I think on the right team Baker had a chance to be Russell Wilson-esq. Now Ill be surprised if hes in the league in 3 years. The Browns should NEVER take a QB with a 1st round pick. They would have been better off drafting Quenton Nelson with their 1st pick and then trading up from the 2nd to draft Jackson.

I know hindsight is 20/20 but that team should not be wasting top 5 picks on QBs.

Honestly I think the Browns could have drafted Joe Montana, John Elway, or Dan Marino and they would have found a way to ruin him. Theyre like Washington, they find a way to ruin good talent at QB.

I think on the right team Baker had a chance to be Russell Wilson-esq. Now Ill be surprised if hes in the league in 3 years. The Browns should NEVER take a QB with a 1st round pick. They would have been better off drafting Quenton Nelson with their 1st pick and then trading up from the 2nd to draft Jackson.

I know hindsight is 20/20 but that team should not be wasting top 5 picks on QBs.

They definitely don't have a good history lol. Baker has looked OK this year though after looking terrible last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    They definitely don't have a good history lol. Baker has looked OK this year though after looking terrible last year.
    Baker has been ok this season. He will likely make a couple of plays against our secondary but I also think he will more a few mistakes. I think this will be the game where our secondary creates a couple turnovers.

It's magnified because people expected him to produce when he has Odell and Jarvis Landry, not to mention a talented tight end to go along with those running backs. I don't know what it is it about the Browns that they can't get it right. They have so many first round picks for decades of being near the bottom.

The Browns had the #1 pick the year Mahomes was available... we could probably go down through their draft at the number of top quarterbacks they missed on.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    The Browns had the #1 pick the year Mahomes was available... we could probably go down through their draft at the number of top quarterbacks they missed on.
    Mahomes would be Haskins if he were drafted by the Browns. I seriously think it doesnt matter who they draft. They need to find a high profile coach with a proven system and give that guy several years to build his team.

Mahomes would be Haskins if he were drafted by the Browns. I seriously think it doesnt matter who they draft. They need to find a high profile coach with a proven system and give that guy several years to build his team.

Yeah, the Browns would probably find a way to screw it up.

https://twitter.com/thecowboysnet/st...007721984?s=21

God damn

Great throw there

Mike Nolan should be fired at half time.

We should just onside kick every single time. Doesnt matter if their offense has 30 or 90 yards to go. This defense cant stop a grandmother in a wheelchair anyway. Makes me miss Monte Kiffin. At least his defense forced some turnovers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast