Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I'll tell ya what the Broncos didn't move up. It's because as the draft started unfolding, it was clear that Denver was going to get one of the top 3 receivers. Denver media is pretty emphatic that the Broncos were never interested in Ruggs and they they wanted Hamler as the speed guy. So if a team in front of Denver took Jeudy or Lamb, I'd imagine Denver would have traded up for the other player. But the draft played favorably towards the Broncos.

Philly knew that none of those big 3 were going to fall to them. I don't think that the asking price in a trade would have been too high though. More likely a trade was too tough to iron out. Remember that the first round last year only had 4 trades. 3 of those trades happened in the final 9 picks and the only other one, the teams only moved 1 spot (pick 13 and 14). This kinda shows that teams didn't have a good idea of what the board was going to look like and it was hard to execute a trade dealing with more of the premier picks when the teams were working remotely.
    Everyone was shocked when Dallas took a WR, and people said Jerry was just doing it to screw the Eagles, who expected to be able to draft a WR.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

2020:
    Dak: 1188 @ 67.1%, 8.3 per att, 5 TD, 2 (1.4%) INT, 98.5 Rate 76.7 QBR
    Wentz: 737 @ 59.8%, 5.6 per att, 3 TD, 6 INT (4.5%), 63.9 Rate 35.5 QBR

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Everyone was shocked when Dallas took a WR, and people said Jerry was just doing it to screw the Eagles, who expected to be able to draft a WR.
    The fact is they did not draft Lamb to screw the Eagles. The Cowboys just stayed true to their board and when their pick came up Lamb was the best player still there. Screwing the Eagles was just an added bonus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    The fact is they did not draft Lamb to screw the Eagles. The Cowboys just stayed true to their board and when their pick came up Lamb was the best player still there. Screwing the Eagles was just an added bonus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I thought they took lamb because jerry Jones 10 year old grandson told him to

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112