Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Pederson has proven he can coach better than anything Dak endured under the most conservative and risk averse coach in NFL history - Garrett. Cowboys O-line was great from 2014-2016. Not so much from 2017 on due to injuries, illness and the physical breaking down of Tyron Smith. There is perception persistence that is hard to break e.g. The Cowboys have a great O-line. They are absolutely middle of the road the last few years up front.
    Pederson is starting to show that it may have not been him, but reich instead.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Pederson has proven he can coach better than anything Dak endured under the most conservative and risk averse coach in NFL history - Garrett. Cowboys O-line was great from 2014-2016. Not so much from 2017 on due to injuries, illness and the physical breaking down of Tyron Smith. There is perception persistence that is hard to break e.g. The Cowboys have a great O-line. They are absolutely middle of the road the last few years up front.
    You can also downplay how good Dallas OL is/was, but that wonít play here, just last season....

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/st...sive-line/2019

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    You can also downplay how good Dallas OL is/was, but that wonít play here, just last season....

Every fan thinks their team's OL isn't any good.

Pederson is starting to show that it may have not been {all} him, but reich instead.
    Fixed. I still the Doug is a good coach but I do think that staff was great and a huge part as to why they won. Itís sort of obvious by all the coaches being poached.

And even though not all the departed coaches have been successful, a lot of time that happens when promotions happen. Reich is probably the only one to have success after being promoted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Pederson is starting to show that it may have not been him, but reich instead.
    I mentioned that when Reich initially left. Well not just him, the Eagles lost damn near their entire offensive staff didnít they?

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Every fan thinks their team's OL isn't any good.
    On paper Dallasí OL does not look good at all (this season). They are starting two undrafted rookies at each tackle, a career backup at center, and an under achieving guy at LG. Zack Martin is the only stud they have on that OL. They did play way above their heads against Atlanta though, weíll see if they can keep it up.

One thing that hasnít been talked a lot about is Dakís improvement in setting up his protections at the line. In the first two games this year heís been very good at moving guys around pre-snap, either to protect him or to help out the tackles.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Fixed. I still the Doug is a good coach but I do think that staff was great and a huge part as to why they won. Itís sort of obvious by all the coaches being poached.

And even though not all the departed coaches have been successful, a lot of time that happens when promotions happen. Reich is probably the only one to have success after being promoted.

They caught lightning in a bottle that year.

OL:
    Dallas: #2, 23 sacks, 4.3% rate
    GB: #10, 36 sacks, 6.4% rate
    Philly: #11, 37 sacks, 6.4% rate

Time to Throw:
    Dak: 2.88s
    Rodgers: 2.88s
    Wentz: 2.71s

https://nextgenstats.nfl.com/stats/p...-time-to-throw

Rodgers had the same OL performance as Wentz, yet was capable of Dak-like numbers. Perhaps if Wentz was better at reading defenses, he wouldn't take as many sacks.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

2020:
    Dak: 1188 @ 67.1%, 8.3 per att, 5 TD, 2 (1.4%) INT, 98.5 Rate 76.7 QBR
    Wentz: 737 @ 59.8%, 5.6 per att, 3 TD, 6 INT (4.5%), 63.9 Rate 35.5 QBR

I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    They caught lightning in a bottle that year.

They had a damn good team.

I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    OL:

Time to Throw:

Rodgers had the same OL performance as Wentz, yet was capable of Dak-like numbers. Perhaps if Wentz was better at reading defenses, he wouldn't take as many sacks.
    Hey so remember that time where Rodgers was arguably a top 5 QB all time (top 10 at least) and Wentz wasnít anywhere close?

They had a damn good team.

I compare it to my Mavs winning the title in 2011. Excellent team chemistry that year. They werenít the best team that year but they were playing the best when it counted. Also some luck involved. Personally Iíd take luck all day if it meant getting a Championship.

Hey so remember that time where Rodgers was arguably a top 5 QB all time (top 10 at least) and Wentz wasnít anywhere close?
    There are as many people here arguing Wentz should be top 5 all time as Rodgers.

NFL.com has Rodgers 10th. Can't even beat out Brees.

https://www.nfl.com/news/top-25-quar...p3000001035041

Rodgers has time to change the narrative, but he just hasn't had the results to even justify 10th, IMO. Flashes here and there, with injuries and average play in between. Even moreso than Peyton "One and Done" Manning.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

2020:
    Dak: 1188 @ 67.1%, 8.3 per att, 5 TD, 2 (1.4%) INT, 98.5 Rate 76.7 QBR
    Wentz: 737 @ 59.8%, 5.6 per att, 3 TD, 6 INT (4.5%), 63.9 Rate 35.5 QBR

I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    OL:

Time to Throw:

what about the weapons? because rodgers does hold on to the ball forevever BUT OUR GUYS CANT GET OPEN ALOT... Some of it at times is def on rodgers but the majority is our guys cant get open.

eagles before this year was the same... this year there is def no excuse but wentz will rebound. Its 2 games.

Ugh this is what's gonna hurt the most as a pats fan because we never ever ever paid too $$$ for a QB

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Edit
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 09-27-2020 at 02:21 PM.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast