Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Allphakenny1 View Post
    I would want a combination of superstar power mixed with people who are easy to identify, even when they are monstars. Considering that, I would go with:

PG: Steph Curry - One of the top stars to challenge LeBron throughout his career. Easy to identify as a monstar. Chewing on his mouth piece, launching threes and running back before they go in, shimmying after each made three. Maybe he can throw his mouth piece as someone in the crowd.

SG: James Hardin - Another huge star during LeBron's rein. Easy to identify as a monstar with a big beard, taking way too many steps to get shots off, and flopping to get undeserved foul shots.

SF: Kevin Durant - Now we have all the greats who competed against LeBron. Easy to identify as a monstar as he is super skinny, pulls up and shoots the mid range over any defender, and when Lebron's team starts to win, he tries to jump ship to the other side.

PF: Draymond Green - Friend of LeBron and a perfect monstar. Easy to identify with the elite defense, sticking his tongue out running back down the court, and he could kick LeBron (or Bugs Bunny) in the nuts at some point during the movie.

C: Dirk Nowitzki - I almost went with Anthony Davis because of the obvious connection, but I like Nowitzki more. He is a superstar and more easily identifiable. Long flowing blonde hair, shooting threes as the tallest player on the court an making them, we also need a token white guy (Bradley).
    Unsurprising with the homerisns and the pot shots. At least you’re consistent with it.

Or another cast list to support LeBron

Bogues- Chris Paul (Thunder)
    Ewing- Anthony Davis (Lakers)
    Barkley- Draymond Green (Warriors)
    Johnson- Tobias Harris (76ers)
    Bradley- Boban Marjanovic (Mavericks)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Is that KAT and Porzingis in the back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Embiid and Porzingis

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I think someone beat you all to it.
    This is pretty sweet. I'd probably replace porzingas with someone, not sure exactly who, but porzingas isn't really a stud. The kawhi as a robot thing looks cool but is kind of awkward for space jam if you're really trying to stay true.

I didn't think of embiid but hes probably perfect. Harden and curry are both good. Durant probably makes some sense as a porzingas replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Embiid and Porzingis
    My fault, I misread his question. Yeah, it's Embiid but can be KAT, if he wants lol

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Unsurprising with the homerisns and the pot shots. At least you’re consistent with it.
    I just think Curry and Green are perfect for this. They are known for battling LeBron in real life and they are easy to identify as monstars. I took a shot at both of them as well.

The 2017-2019 Golden State Warriors.

Steph
    Klay
    Iggy
    KD
    Dray

Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    The 2017-2019 Golden State Warriors.

Steph
    Klay
    Iggy
    KD