Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    3,875

    Donovan to the Bulls

    https://mobile.twitter.com/chicagobu...29008708136960


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,042
    This was a great hire for the young Bulls team.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,042
    Billy Donovan was my top choice for the 76ers job but I think ownership top target is Mike D'Antoni.

    MTM is not gonna like that LOL.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    16,107
    Very good match. Bulls management did the right thing for once. Get them to play fundamentally sound, and play together.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    19,307
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Very good match. Bulls management did the right thing for once. Get them to play fundamentally sound, and play together.
    Thatís because we finally have new management after 17 years..lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,155
    Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    Thatís because we finally have new management after 17 years..lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    From Denver, youíre welcome

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    19,307
    Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    From Denver, youíre welcome
    Yup. With this hire, AK is telling us fans heís not here to ******* around.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    3,875
    Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    Thatís because we finally have new management after 17 years..lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah if Gar Pax were still running things, Boylen would still be HC.

    Hopefully Donovan can bring success. Idk what his actual style is and if your pieces fit it or not. I just know he won 2 national titles with Horford, Noah and Brewer as the key cogs.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,857
    Billy Donovan ... just a more experienced bit more well polished version of Fred Hoiberg.

    Paxson and his same **** as now the new senior VP of bball Ops

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,670
    My cousin being a die hard Bulls fan is gon love this hire

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    60,343
    I donít get this. With some more intriguing ready to compete teams out there why go to Chicago? The claim was he didnít want to stay in OKC because he didnít want to rebuild.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    3,875
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I donít get this. With some more intriguing ready to compete teams out there why go to Chicago? The claim was he didnít want to stay in OKC because he didnít want to rebuild.
    Who knows what direction they're headed. Maybe they will flip some of their young guys for bigger names.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    60,343
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Who knows what direction they're headed. Maybe they will flip some of their young guys for bigger names.
    Must have gotten some level of reassurance on that. Add the Bulls to the list of teams that could use CP3? Lol

    Although Iím curious if it was Donovan or OKC that wanted Horford. Horford+Smith+21 for Porter could be doable.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,670
    Billy Donovan is gon get their young guys out by flipping them for big names and if he do that...then Chicago can only get better cuz right now Chicago Bulls just stink and that's a fact but they have potential

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    3,875
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Must have gotten some level of reassurance on that. Add the Bulls to the list of teams that could use CP3? Lol

    Although Iím curious if it was Donovan or OKC that wanted Horford. Horford+Smith+21 for Porter could be doable.
    I thought Noah and Horford may be incoming too, trying to relive their Florida heyday. But I figured if I said that people would say it didn't happen in OKC, so I just kept it to myself lol

    But now since you said it, I think they will at minimum entertain the idea.

    I'm intrigued to see what kind of moves they make, lots of guys with the "P" word up and down their roster, plus the #4 pick, they can easily be competitive, if they want.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •