Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I donít get this. With some more intriguing ready to compete teams out there why go to Chicago? The claim was he didnít want to stay in OKC because he didnít want to rebuild.
    The Bulls have a couple of intriguing young pieces and will have a ton of money for 2021. Perhaps Donovan thinks the group can turn into something quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by ugottabjoshinme View Post
    The Bulls have a couple of intriguing young pieces and will have a ton of money for 2021. Perhaps Donovan thinks the group can turn into something quickly.
    We have a potentially awesome backcourt with Lavine and White, especially if they can improve defensively. I believe there will be a shakeup with the front court between Markannen/Carter where 1 or both could be traded for a high rated vet. Porterís contract is up after next season as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Billy Donovan was my top choice for the 76ers job but I think ownership top target is Mike D'Antoni.

MTM is not gonna like that LOL.
    wont happen... we cant be that stupid. I mean we can and have been but there has to be a line somewhere right? for the love of god

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    We have a potentially awesome backcourt with Lavine and White, especially if they can improve defensively. I believe there will be a shakeup with the front court between Markannen/Carter where 1 or both could be traded for a high rated vet. Porterís contract is up after next season as well.

Yeah, LaVine and White are basically unstoppable scorers that are still trending up. Their back court is set. Ideally need a more traditional PG to mix in there off the bench.

I agree one of Lauri and WCJ will be shopped. WCJ hasnít been remotely healthy in two years and Lauri has regressed from his rookie season. Albeit, Boylen didnít utilize him correctly, you still would have hoped to see more from Lauri.

Could use either one of them, #4, and Otto to land a legit player.

Could trade WCJ or Lauri for a wing or PG. Theres really a lot of directions they could go. But they will have a ton of cap space in 2021. Not to mention Boylen is literally the worst coach Iíve ever seen in my life. Bulls would probably had +10 wins with Donovan this season.

I hope they hold onto Lauri, he is a perfect big for the current NBA play style.

I hope they offer WCJ or Lori and 4 to the Warriors for 2. They can get Wiseman and be set up. Warriors get some ready now talent and keep a top pick.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    I hope they offer WCJ or Lori and 4 to the Warriors for 2. They can get Wiseman and be set up. Warriors get some ready now talent and keep a top pick.
    I really like wiseman but not sure Iíd give up that package to move up for him. Maybe if the warriors threw in another pick

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    I really like wiseman but not sure Iíd give up that package to move up for him. Maybe if the warriors threw in another pick
    It wouldnít be the Wolves pick if they did. Maybe a future Warriors pick or a few seconds. But they donít need to move down. This would obviously be a deal made cause the Bulls really want Wiseman.

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post

I think the bulls end up keeping Markannen/Carter and shopping Porter

Donovan to the Bulls

It wouldnít be the Wolves pick if they did. Maybe a future Warriors pick or a few seconds. But they donít need to move down. This would obviously be a deal made cause the Bulls really want Wiseman.
    For what itís worth, I think wiseman has by far the most upside in the draft. At worst heís going to be a solid starter, IMO. Heís the perfect modern big. Athletic, runs the court, has major defensive and outside shooting potential. He has good form. Iím a big fan of his as a prospect. I might be able to be talked into #4 and WCJ for #2. If for nothing else, WCJ canít stay on the court and Wisemans potential is through the roof

For what itís worth, I think wiseman has by far the most upside in the draft. At worst heís going to be a solid starter, IMO. Heís the perfect modern big. Athletic, runs the court, has major defensive and outside shooting potential. He has good form. Iím a big fan of his as a prospect. I might be able to be talked into #4 and WCJ for #2. If for nothing else, WCJ canít stay on the court and Wisemans potential is through the roof
    No doubt. Iím a fan too but heís extremely boom bust to me. Then the other big piece is the warriors donít really use a 5. We saw them a little with cousins but itís just not what we do. Moving down for a wing makes more sense if their doubling down on the core but want fresh young blood. WCJ if healthy would be perfect cause he wonít be asked to play heavy minutes and we wouldnít be taking a major piece off (if we drafted wiseman) to go small and move Dray to the 5.

The Warriors really did land in a great spot. Gonna be interesting to see how things play out. They have a bunch of options.

No doubt. Iím a fan too but heís extremely boom bust to me. Then the other big piece is the warriors donít really use a 5. We saw them a little with cousins but itís just not what we do. Moving down for a wing makes more sense if their doubling down on the core but want fresh young blood. WCJ if healthy would be perfect cause he wonít be asked to play heavy minutes and we wouldnít be taking a major piece off (if we drafted wiseman) to go small and move Dray to the 5.

The Warriors really did land in a great spot. Gonna be interesting to see how things play out. They have a bunch of options.
    I do like the idea of Donovan developing Wiseman

I feel like every year there are a handful of players who change teams that we donít expect to. Bulls seem a prime candidate to land one of those players.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    I feel like every year there are a handful of players who change teams that we donít expect to. Bulls seem a prime candidate to land one of those players.
    As crazy as it is to say this, I agree. The bulls are a fresh organization right now. Complete antithesis from the Garpax days

As crazy as it is to say this, I agree. The bulls are a fresh organization right now. Complete antithesis from the Garpax days
    I envision a Nets type of transformation where all of a sudden superstars want to play for your organization. The Nets did it with their front office and coaching changes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12