Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    I mean Boylen basically designated him to a spot up shooter. Hard to showcase much when that becomes your role. He definitely had dog in him at Arizona.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    True to an extent but he did get a ton of open looks that he just didnít make. Still hasnít shot a great percentage from 3 in his career.

Part of the problem was Boylen for sure, but as a player on the court, you have to perform no matter what and there were a lot of bad shots, missed shots, careless turnovers, and just had basketball from him last season. Now itís make or break time with a real coach. He has the talent now we get to see whatís what

Bulls Hire Billy Donovan as Head Coach

Last edited by Stunner; 09-23-2020 at 10:38 PM.

Been a long time since I been on here. I am very excited about this hire, if for no other reason than him not being possibly worse than Boylen. I also hope he can help bring big time players here.

I also heard Charles Barkley was saying Donavan is stupid for coming to the Bulls, because we "have no good players." To an extent, I do agree with him. Lavine, White, Markannen, Gafford is the core I hope to build around. But we need more. The #4 pick is a good place to start.

The Wizards' missing piece.

Quote Originally Posted by I am Smart View Post
    Been a long time since I been on here. I am very excited about this hire, if for no other reason than him not being possibly worse than Boylen. I also hope he can help bring big time players here.

I also heard Charles Barkley was saying Donavan is stupid for coming to the Bulls, because we "have no good players." To an extent, I do agree with him. Lavine, White, Markannen, Gafford is the core I hope to build around. But we need more. The #4 pick is a good place to start.
    Barkley has fully admitted he never watches certain teams. Iíd imagine the Bulls have been one of them. For good reason obviously, but heís one of the last people Iíd listen to when it comes to the Bulls. They have some good young players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billy D seems like my kind of coach! Keep saying the right things. Turn it into doing the right things!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast