Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Deni made for Donovan offense
    How so?

I think Wendell is gonna be a big beneficiary of this hire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Wendell is going to have a great year if they can run offense through him in the mid post.

Half of me wants us to trade for CP3 because I think it would make the transition that much easier...... However That Contract is Pretty AWFUL. Could basically take us out of play in FA for the next 2 years.

IDK.. I think I would offer Sato.... Felecio..... Thad.... And maybe a Future pick for him though. Give them a bunch of guys who are easy to move if they want and give them cap space because they are clearly rebuilding. Bidding could get bad though if teams really want him. Maybe i would include Gafford or Hutch if they wanted him but thats it IMO.

But Honestly

CP3
    Lavine
    Porter
    Lauri
    Wendell

With Coby as a 6th man (who can learn from CP3 to be a better PG).... 4th pick (freedom to go any direction) Hutch..... and Gafford off the bench.

That looks good to me. I think Wendell Could easily become Horford Esk if Billy uses his skillset.

But if the bulls really want to "WIN" next year.... I think CP3 Gives you a better chance to do that and gain some momentum as an organization.
    Last edited by Kyben36; 09-23-2020 at 02:38 AM.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Bulls fans...y'all have a reason to have hope for your team

Bulls Hire Billy Donovan as Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    How so?
    Ball movement , high iq if you watch the video above he fits perfectly with what Donovan wants to do especially Wendell gets to show off his passing in the high post

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    I think Wendell is gonna be a big beneficiary of this hire.

Oh he most def is Iím so excited

Oh he most def is Iím so excited
    If he could stay healthy and catch the ball, maybe. Definitely a make or break year for him and Lauri

Wendell is a scrub but Lauri has more potential

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    I wouldnít call him a scrub. Heís been a solid player when heís on the court and heís only 21 years old. The biggest problem is he hasnít played more than 44 games since heís been in the league. That obviously has to change next season.

And while I agree that Lauri has more potential, he plays lifeless and without testicular fortitude. Was tough watching him play last season just going through the motions half asleep. Weíll see if a new HC will help, but I believe thatís an innate characteristic that could only be improved so much. You either have that dog in you or you donít. Dont think he has it, but the talent is definitely there

Considering the **** he had to go through with losing KD, then Russ, and beginning a rebuild, and his teams still won... really impressive. Pretty surprising hire. I always hated his Florida teams because they were consistently good/great.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 09-23-2020 at 01:32 PM.

Deni made for Donovan offense
    Good point.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Wendell is one of the few here that's actually flashed 2-way potential. He was used like a plodding big man that wasn't allowed to shoot outside of the paint, screener, and occasionally an initiator (which is an underrated part of his game) under Boylen.

Is he great or even good right now? Of course not. It'd be pretty dumb to give up on him already though, especially with a HC coming in that's proven to develop young players.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    I wouldnít call him a scrub. Heís been a solid player when heís on the court and heís only 21 years old. The biggest problem is he hasnít played more than 44 games since heís been in the league. That obviously has to change next season.

And while I agree that Lauri has more potential, he plays lifeless and without testicular fortitude. Was tough watching him play last season just going through the motions half asleep. Weíll see if a new HC will help, but I believe thatís an innate characteristic that could only be improved so much. You either have that dog in you or you donít. Dont think he has it, but the talent is definitely there
    I mean Boylen basically designated him to a spot up shooter. Hard to showcase much when that becomes your role. He definitely had dog in him at Arizona.

We actually hired a experienced coach and not the owner/FO buddies this time.

Iīm still wondering how did AK convinced him so quicly to accept the Bulls job. Like it or not, this is a team that is on a rebuild and there were some avaiable jobs in teams with legit playoff expectations.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast