Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    I was thinking clown car
    Any car he drives is automatically a clown car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    you dont think he made a team look good last year that probably should not have been?
    My original comment was partially in jest, but Clippers sources are saying part of the reason he was gone is because he didn't make defensive adjustments.

Huge pass on Rivers. All that talent and zero results.

Imagine if Doc ended up as the Bulls coach? Could you imagine if Chicago had hired him? But then again Billy Donovan as coach honestly is the right hire for this team. Why? Look at what Billy Donovan had when he was in OKC...a team full of young guys plus a couple of vets and he took that team to the playoffs in the Bubble. Not to mention look at all the teams he had when he was in OKC with Westbrook, PG13 and even to an extension KD and he had a great track record with them for the most part. So Chicago fans in a sense should be excited going forward but also with their VP of basketball operations too, needless to say your team's front office is not a joke anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Imagine if Doc ended up as the Bulls coach? Could you imagine if Chicago had hired him? But then again Billy Donovan as coach honestly is the right hire for this team. Why? Look at what Billy Donovan had when he was in OKC...a team full of young guys plus a couple of vets and he took that team to the playoffs in the Bubble. Not to mention look at all the teams he had when he was in OKC with Westbrook, PG13 and even to an extension KD and he had a great track record with them for the most part. So Chicago fans in a sense should be excited going forward but also with their VP of basketball operations too, needless to say your team's front office is not a joke anymore.
    We sure aren't. And the timing was just about perfect, well maybe a year late, but Billy D isn't here a year earlier. Billy D and Arty have 1 year to scout and develop our young roster before they decide on a true path next offseason.

All things lookin up in the Windy City as far as development...I love it...YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456