Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Interesting thing I just saw was exactly how small the Thunder really played this year at 1-3. I know alot of people Think we should go with a 3 in the draft (im not opposed) But Take a look at these Minutes and player heights for the thunder

34.7 MPG -Shai Gilgeous-Alexander- 6'5" 180lbs
    31.5 MPG -Chris Paul- 6'1" 175lbs
    30.8 MPG- Dennis SchrŲder -6'1" 172lb
    29.6 MPG- Danilo Gallinari - 6'10 233lb
    26.7 MPG- Steven Adams- 6'11 265lb
    22.8 MPG- Luguentz Dort- 6'3 220lb
    22.4 MPG- Terrance Ferguson- 6'6 190lb
    19.5 MPG- Hamidou Diallo- 6'5 202lb
    18.5 MPG- Darius Bazley- 6'8 208 lb
    18.5 MPG- Norlens Noel - 6'10 220lb
    15.8 MPG- Abdel Nader- 6'5 225lb

The only guy I see who is really a 3 is Basely.... Some might say Galo but he played the 4 for them and They didnt exactly have any bigs to move him down to the 3 easily. I mean take a look at some the Minutes % played at the 3 for them too?

The Reason I bring this up is maybe we should be more open to the idea of playing more small When looking at the draft. I know some people want to see Coby as a 1 and Lavine strictly as a 2.... But maybe we should not. Could open us up to draft a guy like Hayes.... or Ball..... Or Halliburton (though i hope not on Halliburton myself)

That Said im not saying at all I want to go small. My guy is still Avdija..... But maybe we do need to stop looking at the 1 2 and 3 as such a rigid idea.... Much like the 4/5 and the 3/4 are becoming more and more blended in todays game.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

I didnít realize deni only shot 58% from the free throw line last season. Thatís kinda weird

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    I didnít realize deni only shot 58% from the free throw line last season. Thatís kinda weird
    In fairness that happens with a lot of college guys coming out too. For whatever reason they struggle at the line in college and seem to figure it out at the pro level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    In fairness that happens with a lot of college guys coming out too. For whatever reason they struggle at the line in college and seem to figure it out at the pro level.

Rarely do guys go from a sub 60% free throw shooter to a good one. Maybe he could boost it up to high 60s-low 70s, which is still pretty a bad for a professional wing player

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Rarely do guys go from a sub 60% free throw shooter to a good one. Maybe he could boost it up to high 60s-low 70s, which is still pretty a bad for a professional wing player
    That is true, but itís more common than people think that they struggle in college.

Iím hoping the bulls get wiseman, itís possible he slips to 4, I wouldnít bet on it, but itís possible. I just really like his upside. Then trade one of Lauri or Carter during the season, depending on who the FO/coach like more based on return value. If wiseman is gone, possible selections for me are Ball, adjvilla (no idea how to spell, and Hayes assuming Edwards is gone.

My order of best bulls selections in draft.

1. Wiseman upside baby, I like LaVine, I think he would benefit a lot from a stud big man to run the pick n roll with.
    2. Edwards- not the best team need fit, shooting #s werenít that great but he has the most upside gta take him if available. Especially with teams now playing 3 guards, just get the best player.
    3. Adjivalla- I dno how to spell his name, u know the European prospect lol. Good team fit, need a wing and more playmakers. I dno the fact he wasnít getting a tun of minutes last year make it less likely heís gna be a immediate impact player. I like his size, play making skills...can he shoot well enough? He still has upside tho, size n ability to pass is coveted for me.
    4. Hayes- seems like a bit of a reach at 4, but hey with the game getting smaller, why canít we play Coby, Hayes and LaVine together lol. He has upside I like that. Or maybe it would make it possible to trade Coby or LaVine?
    5. Ball, if the bulls take him at 4, I wonít be mad. Do people think heís gna be better then his brother? Lonzo really isnít that bad of a player, if thatís meloís floor Iíd take it. Size n play making abilities again. Again he has upside if he learns to shoot.

Im very happy with Donovan dont get me wrong..... But doc Rivers becoming available..... makes u wonder who we would have chosen between the 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Im very happy with Donovan dont get me wrong..... But doc Rivers becoming available..... makes u wonder who we would have chosen between the 2.
    Donovan

Although doc probably more valuable as a recruiter

Always thought Doc was a bit overrated, think he proved that this year.

Celtics championships were all Thibs.

Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    Always thought Doc was a bit overrated, think he proved that this year.

Celtics championships were all Thibs.
    you dont think he made a team look good last year that probably should not have been?

you dont think he made a team look good last year that probably should not have been?
    It was partial sarcasm. I do believe Thibs played a big role in the Celtics success though.

They were decent last year. Thought they had good depth as a team, he may have helped make them a little better than they were. But they were an 8 seed, not like they blew the doors off.

Boylen probably asked for a Bentley.

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    Boylen probably asked for a Bentley.

I was thinking clown car

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast