Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051

Trumpís SCOTUS Nominee

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Not just Trump but the WHO as well. They were repeating China's talking points despite the fact that China wasn't allowing any of their doctors or scientists in to double-check and see if the information was correct.

Though in the case of the WHO it seems they were compromised.
    Sorry wrong post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

So I remember being told that Kavanaugh and ACB and Gorsuch were going to bring about Fascism and help Trump overturn the election, etc etc

So how is all that fear-mongering that dumb people bought into going.
    Anyone who think Trump has been angling for assistance from a partisan court to overthrow the election is crazy!

So I remember being told that Kavanaugh and ACB and Gorsuch were going to bring about Fascism and help Trump overturn the election, etc etc

lol!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

It's still there.

Just wait until one of them comes out with a differing opinion on Roe V Wade. They we'll have mass hysterics.

And while we're o the subject of the SC JusticesÖÖwhose views would be more predictable than Sotomayor or Ruthie when she had some sort of movement. They were 100% predictableÖbut we never heard any complaints about them.

The only reason they didn't do what Trump wanted was because of how wide the margin was in so many states. If it hadn't been a landslide, they would easily have pulled a Florida in 2000 and just said screw it and picked the winner.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Who told you that?

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    It's still there.

Just wait until one of them comes out with a differing opinion on Roe V Wade. They we'll have mass hysterics.

And while we're o the subject of the SC JusticesÖÖwhose views would be more predictable than Sotomayor or Ruthie when she had some sort of movement. They were 100% predictableÖbut we never heard any complaints about them.
    Oh look, the guy who wishes we'd all stop talking about abortion is talking about abortion again...

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Anyone who think Trump has been angling for assistance from a partisan court to overthrow the election is crazy!

Then how does that Justify the personal attacks on these Justices? Those criticisms weren't made about Trump, they were made about ACB etc that SHE was anti-constitution and PRO FASCISM etc etc/

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The only reason they didn't do what Trump wanted was because of how wide the margin was in so many states. If it hadn't been a landslide, they would easily have pulled a Florida in 2000 and just said screw it and picked the winner.
    You don't know that, that's a smear.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Who told you that?
    https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...ion-trump.html

Slate, The Hill, Wapo, MSNBC, CNN etc etc.

Maybe you should discuss that with them then.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...ion-trump.html

Slate, The Hill, Wapo, MSNBC, CNN etc etc.
    That's only Slate. But thank you. Yet more ammunition for why I don't read Slate's garbage.

Then how does that Justify the personal attacks on these Justices? Those criticisms weren't made about Trump, they were made about ACB etc that SHE was anti-constitution and PRO FASCISM etc etc/
    It doesnít. I also donít think that is what the ďliberal massesĒ thought. I know you can show me click bait partisan articles but that doesnít mean a lot to me

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051