Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    show me what Trump did to stop Islam in America.
    He tried to stop Islam coming into America

wrong again. I'm against any terrorism. you're not new, I've been against white Antifa, nastynice.

do you want to comment on gang shootings which are mostly black. do you want to bans blacks in America, nastynice.
    Ok, since you are against white antifa, or as our FBI mentioned as the biggest threat in america being the right wing supremacist domestic terrorism, what actions do you support taking against ALL whites? What law should we specifically apply to whites in order to combat white supremacist terrorism?

No I dont want to ban blacks in America, just as I dont want to apply any specific gun laws to only whites in america, just as I dont want to ban every non citizen muslim on the planet from entering america. YOU are the one who is supporting this approach with muslims, do you for whites and blacks too? Or only muslims?

The issue is this. What you are doing is attempting to justify racism and bigotry. My response is, it doesnt matter if its justified because ANY racism or bigotry can be justified in some way, it's still racism and bigotry. But you keep saying that since its justified in your mind that somehow doesnt make it racist or bigoted. That's just now how it works special, I dont know what else to tell you.

It's sad that you see me as a lesser. It's sad for you and your world, and the people that share that sad little world with you, like sluggo. You dont know what you're missing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 10-26-2020 at 04:05 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Plenty of prior SCOTUS Justices have had same or less experience.
    Someone being confirmed to the top appellate court in the land and one that has the ability to shift at the whim of four justices to a trial court should be populated by people who have FAR more experience than this. Would you let someone with this little experience in their field build you a car? A house? Prescribe you medication?

She had the exact same resume a month ago and nobody said a word about it.
    Now it's basically too late to prevent her confirmation and her experience is suddenly an issue?

This isn't someone with limited experience in law, it's someone with limited experience in case law from the other side of the bench....which she won't be on in the court.
    If the committee thought that was a big issue, why didn't they make a deal out of it?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    He tried to stop Islam coming into America
    not really. he wanted to stop people that were Islam coming into America. even if wrong, there is a difference.

that still doesn't change that Trump did nothing to the Islamic religion in America.

if you think Trump is against the Islamic religion itself, show me what he has done in America and you will have a point.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Ok, since you are against white antifa, or as our FBI mentioned as the biggest threat in america being the right wing supremacist domestic terrorism, what actions do you support taking against ALL whites? What law should we specifically apply to whites in order to combat white supremacist terrorism?

No I dont want to ban blacks in America, just as I dont want to apply any specific gun laws to only whites in america, just as I dont want to ban every non citizen muslim on the planet from entering america. YOU are the one who is supporting this approach with muslims, do you for whites and blacks too? Or only muslims?

The issue is this. What you are doing is attempting to justify racism and bigotry. My response is, it doesnt matter if its justified because ANY racism or bigotry can be justified in some way, it's still racism and bigotry. But you keep saying that since its justified in your mind that somehow doesnt make it racist or bigoted. That's just now how it works special, I dont know what else to tell you.

It's sad that you see me as a lesser. It's sad for you and your world, and the people that share that sad little world with you, like sluggo. You dont know what you're missing.

terrorism isn't exclusive to any race, so I don't know why you constantly want to bring up white this and that.

I don't see you as a lesser. you always fail to understand that I see a difference between Islam and radical Islam.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Geez, still on this? Trump wanted to prevent terrorists from entering the country. In so doing he was looking at drastically overreaching methods to accomplish it. Those reaches were quite wrong and he was quite wrong for considering them.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    She had the exact same resume a month ago and nobody said a word about it.
    Now it's basically too late to prevent her confirmation and her experience is suddenly an issue?

This isn't someone with limited experience in law, it's someone with limited experience in case law from the other side of the bench....which she won't be on in the court.
    If the committee thought that was a big issue, why didn't they make a deal out of it?
    No one really cares about her resume, then or now. Her confirmation was a fait accompli, so it was irrelevant then...and now, well, now maybe some people just want to whine.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    No one really cares about her resume, then or now. Her confirmation was a fait accompli, so it was irrelevant then...and now, well, now maybe some people just want to whine.
    and I wanted to whine about the whiners....and you wanted to whine about my whining about the whiners.......and, well, now I want some wine

this has all got to be more than a little surreal for her....getting her dream job, moving her family, more job security than basically any job in the land...but she knows the critics, she hears all the bickering about pushing her appointment through, she knows that while it's not directly personal it's still personal....

terrorism isn't exclusive to any race, so I don't know why you constantly want to bring up white this and that.

I don't see you as a lesser. you always fail to understand that I see a difference between Islam and radical Islam.
    But if your approach is to assume every non citizen muslim to be a radical muslim, then you dont see a difference. Actions speak louder than words.

I bring up white this and that because I want to see if you apply these racist and bigot approach to everyone, even your own identity, or only to other identities. You only apply it to other identities. That means you subscribe to racist/bigot ideology.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Time to expand the court and the senate! We need a couple of new justices by modifying the Judiciary Act of 1869. Both PR and DC have voted and supported efforts to state that they want statehood. It's time we act on that and get them each two senators as well as AT LEAST 3 electoral college voters per state.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Pack that *****.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

-JFK

That must be a new record for government efficiency. Ginsberg died on September 18 and theyíve already nominated someone and rushed them through everything and confirmed the SOC justice within 38 days. Doesnít seem shady at all.

Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast