Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 747
  1. #706
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    15,013
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I would amend that to their imposing only the so-called ďchristian valuesĒ that benefit them (more often than not economically).

    They ó on both sides ó have ignored pretty much the rest of what Jesus taught.
    while I follow what you're saying, there ARE no Christian values that benefit someone economically/financially...closer to the opposite.........but that's part of the problem, politicians masquerading as Christians (or in some cases may be otherwise good Christians who're just not seeing what they're doing with their position)
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  2. #707
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    6,876
    https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-take-the-hint

    Bill Maher agrees with a point I have made here several times.

    Ruthie should have retired under the BO admin. He asked her to and she declined (which is her right to do). She had a good run and was at an advanced age. She could have retired as a saint, made more money on the lecture circuit. She could have had a ball as a private citizen criticizing Trump. I guess she couldn't give up the adulation and the limelight.

    And here we are today.

  3. #708
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Seems to be the dominant republican mantra right now.
    I hate to break it to you but both parties don't really give a F. This two party system that you subscribe to makes you a real big sheep. Do you really think Nancy Pelosi wakes up thinking about ways to help you? Give me a break.

  4. #709
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8,167
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    while I follow what you're saying, there ARE no Christian values that benefit someone economically/financially...closer to the opposite.........but that's part of the problem, politicians masquerading as Christians (or in some cases may be otherwise good Christians who're just not seeing what they're doing with their position)
    Fair enough. More often than not itís the ignoring of the values that has economic benefits.

    Anecdotally though I do remember a christian collegaue justifying the military action in Iraq with ďrender unto Caesar, that which is Caesarís...Ē

  5. #710
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8,167
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    I hate to break it to you but both parties don't really give a F. This two party system that you subscribe to makes you a real big sheep. Do you really think Nancy Pelosi wakes up thinking about ways to help you? Give me a break.
    Typical ignorant right wingnut you are, pal.

    If you knew anything about me, you would know that I am no democrat. I dislike both parties almost equally and have said so countless times on PSD.

    Just because I call out the republicans (who totally deserve it in the context at hand), does not mean I am a Pelosi follower.

    Of course, maybe you are content just make your ignorant assumptions.
    Last edited by Crovash; 10-29-2020 at 10:56 AM.

  6. #711
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-take-the-hint

    Bill Maher agrees with a point I have made here several times.

    Ruthie should have retired under the BO admin. He asked her to and she declined (which is her right to do). .
    No. Maher felt that Ruth Bader Ginsberg should have followed Obamaís hint.

  7. #712
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Typical ignorant right wingnut you are, pal. If you knew anything about me, you would know that I am no democrat. I dislike both parties almost equally and have said so countless times on PSD.

    Just because I call out the republicans (who totally deserve it in the context at hand), does not mean I am a Pelosi follower. Of course, youíd never bother to know ó too triggered.
    You mention that Republicans don't care but I said both parties don't care. Now I'm a right wingnut after claiming Republicans also don't care about the general welfare of people? LOL. Ignored like the dog you are.

  8. #713
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8,167
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    You mention that Republicans don't care but I said both parties don't care. Now I'm a right wingnut after claiming Republicans also don't care about the general welfare of people? LOL. Ignored like the dog you are.
    Nice deflection, and maybe I am incorrect in calling you a right wingnut (and maybe Iím not).

    But the first false shot you fired remains:

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    I hate to break it to you but both parties don't really give a F. This two party system that you subscribe to makes you a real big sheep. Do you really think Nancy Pelosi wakes up thinking about ways to help you? Give me a break.
    Own it.

  9. #714
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    11,036
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    You mention that Republicans don't care but I said both parties don't care. Now I'm a right wingnut after claiming Republicans also don't care about the general welfare of people? LOL. Ignored like the dog you are.
    Care to show where he suscribed to this two party system making him a sheep like you claimed? Where has he posted Nancy cares like you brought up? It's almost like you used complete strawman to seemingly deflect away from the obvious point he made into a but what about the dems (kinda like you did in the other thread while ignorantly defending Trump over and over despite clear evidence shown).

    That people will start assuming your own political bias based off your interactions is based on your approach so far thread to thread when you act like this.

  10. #715
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,205
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Care to show where he suscribed to this two party system making him a sheep like you claimed? Where has he posted Nancy cares like you brought up? It's almost like you used complete strawman to seemingly deflect away from the obvious point he made into a but what about the dems (kinda like you did in the other thread while ignorantly defending Trump over and over despite clear evidence shown).

    That people will start assuming your own political bias based off your interactions is based on your approach so far thread to thread when you act like this.
    My reference to the two-party system that he subscribes is to state that politicians of both parties don't care. People who subscribe to being a Republican and Democrat and thinking one side is right and wrong when in reality, both sides are right and wrong are being misled as to how to really fix these problems. When have I defended Trump over and over? I've had numerous posts criticizing him.

  11. #716
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    11,036
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    My reference to the two-party system that he subscribes is to state that politicians of both parties don't care. People who subscribe to being a Republican and Democrat and thinking one side is right and wrong when in reality, both sides are right and wrong are being misled as to how to really fix these problems. When have I defended Trump over and over? I've had numerous posts criticizing him.
    Where did he say he thinks Democrats are always right then? You asserted he subscribes to this approach without him ever doing so all because he pointed out one of the two parties is bad (which got you riled up, seemingly because he called out Republicans). Show where he said that both sides aren't right/wrong if that's what you are referencing because I have seen him say both are wrong plenty over time.

    That you also had a little rant about leftists in the other thread also hints towards this being the issue with your assertions/deflections to the dems here or but what about Obama etc. type approached when trying to defend Trump.

    You continued defending him against people pointing out (with articles and factual information) his very poor handling of this pandemic. No one really understood why and it wasn't only dems/leftists as sitewolf was part of it as well.

  12. #717
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,205
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Where did he say he thinks Democrats are always right then? You asserted he subscribes to this approach without him ever doing so all because he pointed out one of the two parties is bad (which got you riled up, seemingly because he called out Republicans). Show where he said that both sides aren't right/wrong if that's what you are referencing because I have seen him say both are wrong plenty over time.

    That you also had a little rant about leftists in the other thread also hints towards this being the issue with your assertions/deflections to the dems here or but what about Obama etc. type approached when trying to defend Trump.

    You continued defending him against people pointing out (with articles and factual information) his very poor handling of this pandemic. No one really understood why and it wasn't only dems/leftists as sitewolf was part of it as well.
    So why mention specifically Republicans? You aren't making any sense. If he meant both sides, why not just say Democrats and Republicans? My response is not out of context considering he chose to specifically mention ONE party when he in actuality believes BOTH are liars.

    I've actually stated that Trump handled COVID poorly and deserves a lot of blame. I've also stated that Trump's response with the masks was inappropriate. I've also stated that I hoped Trump would have done a federal mask mandate. I've also stated that Trump is getting too much credit for the 3Q economy that he is pushing as his doing. I've also stated that Trump should have never said that it was just like the 'flu.' I've also stated that Trump should have gotten the PPE stocked instead of blaming Obama for leaving it depleted.

    So you're the one who is pushing a strawman argument. Do I defend Trump more often than not? Yes. Because I particularly don't think he's doing as bad of a job that people on the left are claiming. You guys will blame Trump for anything and then get upset when someone of the contrary voices their side but supposedly, we're the Trump apologists? I don't even like Trump. I just never liked Hillary or Biden. I am a registered DEMOCRAT so I could vote for Andrew Yang. You guys just think I'm a Trump fanboy because me and the very few here are the only ones defending him vs ridiculous assumptions made by all 100 of you leftists.

    Go dig through my posts. You'll see I have criticized Trump for his initial Muslim ban, COVID response, and economy that he takes too much credit for. Don't come barging in here because you read a couple of posts of mine and then think you have it all figured out.

  13. #718
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    50,663

    Trumpís SCOTUS Nominee

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    So why mention specifically Republicans? You aren't making any sense. If he meant both sides, why not just say Democrats and Republicans? My response is not out of context considering he chose to specifically mention ONE party when he in actuality believes BOTH are liars.

    I've actually stated that Trump handled COVID poorly and deserves a lot of blame. I've also stated that Trump's response with the masks was inappropriate. I've also stated that I hoped Trump would have done a federal mask mandate. I've also stated that Trump is getting too much credit for the 3Q economy that he is pushing as his doing. I've also stated that Trump should have never said that it was just like the 'flu.' I've also stated that Trump should have gotten the PPE stocked instead of blaming Obama for leaving it depleted.

    So you're the one who is pushing a strawman argument. Do I defend Trump more often than not? Yes. Because I particularly don't think he's doing as bad of a job that people on the left are claiming. You guys will blame Trump for anything and then get upset when someone of the contrary voices their side but supposedly, we're the Trump apologists? I don't even like Trump. I just never liked Hillary or Biden. I am a registered DEMOCRAT so I could vote for Andrew Yang. You guys just think I'm a Trump fanboy because me and the very few here are the only ones defending him vs ridiculous assumptions made by all 100 of you leftists.

    Go dig through my posts. You'll see I have criticized Trump for his initial Muslim ban, COVID response, and economy that he takes too much credit for. Don't come barging in here because you read a couple of posts of mine and then think you have it all figured out.
    I wonder why you are so misunderstood


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  14. #719
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    11,036
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    So why mention specifically Republicans? You aren't making any sense. If he meant both sides, why not just say Democrats and Republicans? My response is not out of context considering he chose to specifically mention ONE party when he in actuality believes BOTH are liars.

    I've actually stated that Trump handled COVID poorly and deserves a lot of blame. I've also stated that Trump's response with the masks was inappropriate. I've also stated that I hoped Trump would have done a federal mask mandate. I've also stated that Trump is getting too much credit for the 3Q economy that he is pushing as his doing. I've also stated that Trump should have never said that it was just like the 'flu.' I've also stated that Trump should have gotten the PPE stocked instead of blaming Obama for leaving it depleted.

    So you're the one who is pushing a strawman argument. Do I defend Trump more often than not? Yes. Because I particularly don't think he's doing as bad of a job that people on the left are claiming. You guys will blame Trump for anything and then get upset when someone of the contrary voices their side but supposedly, we're the Trump apologists? I don't even like Trump. I just never liked Hillary or Biden. I am a registered DEMOCRAT so I could vote for Andrew Yang. You guys just think I'm a Trump fanboy because me and the very few here are the only ones defending him vs ridiculous assumptions made by all 100 of you leftists.

    Go dig through my posts. You'll see I have criticized Trump for his initial Muslim ban, COVID response, and economy that he takes too much credit for. Don't come barging in here because you read a couple of posts of mine and then think you have it all figured out.
    That seems to be the republican montra right now in his mind is probably the reason he said it. It doesn't mean the dems can't also have bad ones like say pretend to cater to the majority and what they think while never causing change? You could ask him instead of going into your strawman attempt though. Your accusations/strawman were out of line, you made an assertion about him being sheep etc. and assigning him a belief.

    I am not pushing a strawman, I literally was quoting you in that thread as were others pointing out realities around his handling. You stopped responding to me in that thread, feel free to go back and check. It isn't a strawman to point out things that happened and you also denouncing something doesn't take away from you shying away from certain realities within a conversation as well (which I was referencing as multiple people were sharing articles to show you the information). I am not surprised in this response it's about "what the left is claiming" etc. either because you seem very focused on this team game. Again these types of responses are likely what make people think it is your own team game bias leading you to all of these responses. "You guys" as in who? Anyone who leans left, anyone who ever disagrees with you, anyone bringing facts and articles into discussions? Who is it that is blaming him for anything just because they don't like Trump as opposed to because it is deserved in that thread? I don't like Trump/Biden/Hillary either, go figure many people on this forum will agree with that statement. Yang and Sanders were my two favorite but they are in that leftist group with tons of leftist followers so seems odd you keep using rhetoric against people who generally like politicians you do? I think you are a Trump fanboy based on your responses to others as I keep referencing exactly which conversations I am talking about, you just make wild assumptions about anyone who disagrees with you and often do it in a group form (leftists).

    There is a poster on here who "criticizes" Trump at times and then rants about left wing media, leftists, liberals etc. all day. I don't think I have you all figured out but I can note when someone obviously appears to be only viewing things in team game form (often negatively focused on leftists), getting defensive on certain topics, making strawman accusations at others etc. and that is what you have been doing.

  15. #720
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,205
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    That seems to be the republican montra right now in his mind is probably the reason he said it. It doesn't mean the dems can't also have bad ones like say pretend to cater to the majority and what they think while never causing change? You could ask him instead of going into your strawman attempt though. Your accusations/strawman were out of line, you made an assertion about him being sheep etc. and assigning him a belief.

    I am not pushing a strawman, I literally was quoting you in that thread as were others pointing out realities around his handling. You stopped responding to me in that thread, feel free to go back and check. It isn't a strawman to point out things that happened and you also denouncing something doesn't take away from you shying away from certain realities within a conversation as well (which I was referencing as multiple people were sharing articles to show you the information). I am not surprised in this response it's about "what the left is claiming" etc. either because you seem very focused on this team game. Again these types of responses are likely what make people think it is your own team game bias leading you to all of these responses. "You guys" as in who? Anyone who leans left, anyone who ever disagrees with you, anyone bringing facts and articles into discussions? Who is it that is blaming him for anything just because they don't like Trump as opposed to because it is deserved in that thread? I don't like Trump/Biden/Hillary either, go figure many people on this forum will agree with that statement. Yang and Sanders were my two favorite but they are in that leftist group with tons of leftist followers so seems odd you keep using rhetoric against people who generally like politicians you do? I think you are a Trump fanboy based on your responses to others as I keep referencing exactly which conversations I am talking about, you just make wild assumptions about anyone who disagrees with you and often do it in a group form (leftists).

    There is a poster on here who "criticizes" Trump at times and then rants about left wing media, leftists, liberals etc. all day. I don't think I have you all figured out but I can note when someone obviously appears to be only viewing things in team game form (often negatively focused on leftists), getting defensive on certain topics, making strawman accusations at others etc. and that is what you have been doing.
    No, you think I am a Trump fanboy because there are 100 leftists here and like 5 people defending Trump so on a magnified view, someone who seems to defend Trump more often than not, according to you, is a Trump fanboy. In reality, I stated that Trump handled COVID poorly and deserved blame.



    Here is me from yesterday saying Trump had a lot of blunders and deserved the blame for it. Just because I defended Trump on one aspect of COVID response doesn't mean I am defending his overall COVID response. He did some good and some bad. You guys make it seem like EVERYTHING he did was bad when that's a short-sighted view of the entire picture.



    Here is me just a few hours ago saying Trump is getting too much credit for the 3Q economy.

    You have no clue what you are talking about. Thank you for your concerns, though.

Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •