Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
    oh geezuz...you're back on the electoral college train?! And/or the 2 senators/state 'problem' YOU refer to it as artificially high.

My bet is that even IF higher populated states got more senators, you'd still find reason to ***** about it.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    But if your approach is to assume every non citizen muslim to be a radical muslim, then you dont see a difference. Actions speak louder than words.
    I have never done that.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I bring up white this and that because I want to see if you apply these racist and bigot approach to everyone, even your own identity, or only to other identities. You only apply it to other identities. That means you subscribe to racist/bigot ideology.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I have said before if there was a white radical group outside of America I would understand the same thing being said about them.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    oh geezuz...you're back on the electoral college train?! And/or the 2 senators/state 'problem' YOU refer to it as artificially high.

My bet is that even IF higher populated states got more senators, you'd still find reason to ***** about it.
    You asked how and that is a great example lol. You donít need a majority to win and once you win you can pack the courts as we are seeing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I wish that it contradicted my point. But no, actually it is my point.

Republicans continually get to have far higher representation because states that have more cows than people get artificially high representation.
    BoldedÖÖGreat point. Let's look at that.

Guy in Wyoming (probably named "Reno") owns a spread (ranch) with a thousand acres or so. Employees a hundred cowboys to manage a huge herd of cattle that feeds thousands of people. Has a wife (probably named "Effie") She manages the farm end of the ranch that raises corn and probably soy beans. (they all raise soy beans. must be easy to grow. I dunno). Reno works 7 days a week to keep ranch going.

Reno pay RE taxes, payes his employees who pay taxes and feeds literally thousands of Americans with what he does. Reno also costs the state of Wyoming $0

Woman named Ruby (or Diamond, Indigo, Brandi whatever) lives in NY, LA, Chi on Section 8 housing, SNAP card, several kids, no father around and is unemployed. Pays no taxes and costs the state thousands.

Reno has 1 vote

Ruby has 1 vote

Now tell me again about fairness because of the states that have more cows than people.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post

Ya think???

You are, like, so spot on.

Letís go back to the good old days (MAGA): Ruby should only have 3/5 of a vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    You are, like, so spot on.

Letís go back to the good old days (MAGA): Ruby should only have 3/5 of a vote.
    Don't believe i said that though I amm sure you read that.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I have never done that.

I have said before if there was a white radical group outside of America I would understand the same thing being said about them.
    Yes you have done that, when you say it is reasonable to treat every non citizen muslim as a terrorist that is what you are doing.

There ARE white radical groups outside of america which are tied to violence in America. It's not an IF, there ARE.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    200 something days since the last stimulus but we can get a lifetime appointment in within 40 days?

Completely unethical and if not unethical, you should see that the right doesnít give half a **** about anybody, they only care about Ďwinningí like everyone (including yourself) is insinuating.

I wrote one sentence and youíre saying Iím being dramatic, thatís cute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Your reaction was dramatic. It didn't take more than one sentence to be dramatic. The SCOTUS appointment didn't come with a bunch of pork crammed in to try to get a few victories that had nothing to do with the stimulus itself. That's why it took 40 days and not 200+.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Your reaction was dramatic. It didn't take more than one sentence to be dramatic. The SCOTUS appointment didn't come with a bunch of pork crammed in to try to get a few victories that had nothing to do with the stimulus itself. That's why it took 40 days and not 200+.
    Ba da boom, ba da bing!!!

Yup, that pork will slow you down..

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Just remember that if Democrats win and suddenly there are more Supreme Court members who lean more liberal. There was no need to have a bunch of pork crammed down. That's why it will take far less time than 200+ days.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Just remember that if Democrats win and suddenly there are more Supreme Court members who lean more liberal. There was no need to have a bunch of pork crammed down. That's why it will take far less time than 200+ days.
    methinks you're intertwining two things.....the pork he's referring to has nothing to do with the Supreme Court, now or later

Yes, I know, you've said it like 50 times.

Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast