Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Hitler only targeted jews in and near Germany.

So it should be pretty clear..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    only because he was never allowed the reach he was after before he was defeated....
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    only because he was never allowed the reach he was after before he was defeated....
    No, he had positive relations with certain countries which had jews in them. He never planned to attack them.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It actually directly contradicted what you said. You initially said not against Islam, now youíre saying not against Islam in America.

So you admit it WAS against Islam, just not Islam in America.
    it was not against the Islamic religion itself, while doing nothing to Islam in America.

what Trump said was not simply because these people are Muslim/Islam, that wasn't the reason it was brought up. this was not, lets stop the Islamic religion.

the reason was because one large group of people that use Islam as their radical ideology wanted to kill Americans, just like they did for 9/11. that is the significant different, radical Islam, not Islam itself.
    if there could have been some type of legal ban that could have prevented 9/11 why would anyone object.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

But it's ok if it's a factor regarding who can and cant enter america?

Snowflake..

it wasn't okay and I said as much.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it was not against the Islamic religion itself, while doing nothing to Islam in America.

what Trump said was not simply because these people are Muslim/Islam, that wasn't the reason it was brought up. this was not, lets stop the Islamic religion.

the reason was because one large group of people that use Islam as their radical ideology wanted to kill Americans, just like they did for 9/11. that is the significant different, radical Islam, not Islam itself.
    if there could have been some type of legal ban that could have prevented 9/11 why would anyone object.
    So of america treats every white person as a white supremacist, that's not anti white, that's anti white supremacy?

If we jail every white man who owns a gun in the name of fighting kkk, that's not anti white?

If I go around bearing the living **** outta any random white person under the guise that I am attacking white supremacy, I'm not anti white?

Because I just mentioned banning whites from buying guns in order to fight white militancy and you had a whole issue with that. But now you're saying it's ok if it's to battle extreme whites?

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

it wasn't okay and I said as much.
    No, I just quoted a post of you defending that action. You just wrote an entire paragraph explaining why its ok.

"Compete and total shutdown of all muslims", to be more exact.

Fnk used to defend this position very strongly. Then when trump wasn't able to enact his bigot ban, special changed his tune.

Hes fake. He himself is a bigot. I'm Muslim and I've posted on here for years, trust me I know. He doesnt have a bad heart, but he is by definition a bigot.

Stop trying to humanize bigots.

Call them what they are, scum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

No, I just quoted a post of you defending that action. You just wrote an entire paragraph explaining why its ok.

you didn't quote anything.

I have said that Trump wanting to ban Muslims shouldn't have been said. but you don't want to understand the reasoning behind it. it wasn't the Islamic religion itself, which is why it did not impact the Islamic religion in America.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

you didn't quote anything.

I have said that Trump wanting to ban Muslims shouldn't have been said. but you don't want to understand the reasoning behind it. it wasn't the Islamic religion itself, which is why it did not impact the Islamic religion in America.
    This is what you're not comprehending. Any racist or bigot action has reason behind it. No one cares. Doesnt make it less racist or less bigot.

Hes a bigot that tried to pass a bigot law. That's it. I could give a flying **** what the reason is. Once you start reasoning out that white people should all be treated as racists and banned from owning guns, then I'll start giving weight to your arguments reasoning out muslim bans.

Fair?

There was actually a Democrat that showed some class during the Barrett hearing -- Senator Feinstein. Then she was reprimanded for it by Chump Schumer. I don't know why people keep voting for people like him.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    There was actually a Democrat that showed some class during the Barrett hearing -- Senator Feinstein. Then she was reprimanded for it by Chump Schumer. I don't know why people keep voting for people like him.
    She will definitely be getting primaried during her next election for that.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    No she didn't show class, she showed what a big club it is to be in Congress. The people we have representing us in Congress live in an entirely different universe from us. They support the donor class and nothing else. Lindsay Graham broke the law when he asked for campaign contributions on the Senate floor during the ACB hearings and Feinstein supports him because they both work toward same goal, protecting themselves and their rich friends.

The notion that it's only one political sides fault is wrong. The democratic party completely sold out working people after Bill Clinton got in power and the republicans haven't supported working people for even longer. It's why income inequality has gotten so massive and real wages have remained mostly flat for 45 years. If we really want to see change in Washington, we have to combine our universes (Washington/donor class and everyone else). Basically we have to get big money out of politics. It's the only way things can actually get better.

The media doesn't do any good in this regard either. Dividing people based on their political beliefs drives viewership up. Politicians who divide us by our race or creed also profit too because it keeps them in power. Trump and the media actually work really well together. They pretend to hate each other, but really they're great for each other. Trump drives ratings for the media and the media gives Trump a platform and free coverage.

Bridging the gap between the donor class and working class is the only way to actually fix our society. Unfortunately the media and our elected representatives are obstacles toward that goal. Feinstein hugging Graham because he may lose his Senate seat is just reflective of that.
    Last edited by TylerSL; 10-26-2020 at 03:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    She will definitely be getting primaried during her next election for that.
    She definitely should, we need more Justice Democrats anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    No she didn't show class, she showed what a big club it is to be in Congress. The people we have representing us in Congress live in an entirely different universe from us. They support the donor class and nothing else. Lindsay Graham broke the law when he asked for campaign contributions on the Senate floor during the ACB hearings and Feinstein supports him because they both work toward same goal, protecting themselves and their rich friends.

The notion that it's only one political sides fault is wrong. The democratic party completely sold out working people after Bill Clinton got in power and the republicans haven't supported working people for even longer. It's why income inequality has gotten so massive and real wages have remained mostly flat for 45 years. If we really want to see change in Washington, we have to combine our universes (Washington/donor class and everyone else). Basically we have to get big money out of politics. It's the only way things can actually get better.

The media doesn't do any good in this regard either. Dividing people based on their political beliefs drives viewership up. Politicians who divide us by our race or creed also profit too because it keeps them in power. Trump and the media actually work really well together. They pretend to hate each other, but really they're great for each other. Trump drives ratings for the media and the media gives Trump a platform and free coverage.

Bridging the gap between the donor class and working class is the only way to actually fix our society. Unfortunately the media and our elected representatives are obstacles toward that goal. Feinstein hugging Graham because he may lose his Senate seat is just reflective of that.
    This.

So, you guys are pushing for less civility to go along with more tribalism then?
    Sounds productive.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast