Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    That must be a new record for government efficiency. Ginsberg died on September 18 and theyíve already nominated someone and rushed them through everything and confirmed the SOC justice within 38 days. Doesnít seem shady at all.
    What's shady about it?

Mitch McConnell has adjourned the Senate with no COVID relief package. But they were able to get that SCOTUS pick. They donít care about the American people.

Time for 11 in 2021 ASAP!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Mitch McConnell has adjourned the Senate with no COVID relief package. But they were able to get that SCOTUS pick. They donít care about the American people.

Time for 11 in 2021 ASAP!
    Well, if you would stop sucking on Pelosi's toes for a second she might be able to get something done.

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    That must be a new record for government efficiency. .
    lol, seriously..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Well, if you would stop sucking on Pelosi's toes for a second she might be able to get something done.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=when...hrome&ie=UTF-8
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Which included more money for illegal immigrants, the GND and poorly ran democratic cities than it did for covid.

Think you missed her left pinkie toe.

Which included more money for illegal immigrants, the GND and poorly ran democratic cities than it did for covid.

Think you missed her left pinkie toe.
    Kinda funny how you accuse others of claiming you want to suck Trump's dick, all while claiming someone else is sucking Pelosi's toes. You constantly try to play like you're above some of the tactics other posters (may or may not) use, when you are known for rolling around in the gutter as much as basically anyone that regularly posts here.

What's shady about it?
    If by shady he means illegal, then nothing. If by shady he means irregular and underhanded, then itís a different story.

Pushing through a SCOTUS in an election year is akin to bunting during a no-hitter. Unwritten rules aren't actually rules. You play to win.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Kinda funny how you accuse others of claiming you want to suck Trump's dick, all while claiming someone else is sucking Pelosi's toes. You constantly try to play like you're above some of the tactics other posters (may or may not) use, when you are known for rolling around in the gutter as much as basically anyone that regularly posts here.
    And as usual, you have no idea how to respond to the substance of the discussion, just the personal stuff. You're such a troll.

This is the guy that refers to every trump supporter as Donny bois while pretending to be some superior poster. It's hilarious.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 10-27-2020 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Pushing through a SCOTUS in an election year is akin to bunting during a no-hitter. Unwritten rules aren't actually rules. You play to win.
    That's one hell of an analogy.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Plenty of prior SCOTUS Justices have had same or less experience.
    Name them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Too bad this **** isnít a game like people seem to think.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Sure, just donít get mad when Liberals play to win and bunt new SC Justices to the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Too bad this **** isnít a game like people seem to think.

The point remains that Trump didn't break any rules by doing it. But people are going to cry, *****, and moan because it wasn't their side that did it.

Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast