Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    No she didn't show class, she showed what a big club it is to be in Congress. The people we have representing us in Congress live in an entirely different universe from us. They support the donor class and nothing else. Lindsay Graham broke the law when he asked for campaign contributions on the Senate floor during the ACB hearings and Feinstein supports him because they both work toward same goal, protecting themselves and their rich friends.

The notion that it's only one political sides fault is wrong. The democratic party completely sold out working people after Bill Clinton got in power and the republicans haven't supported working people for even longer. It's why income inequality has gotten so massive and real wages have remained mostly flat for 45 years. If we really want to see change in Washington, we have to combine our universes (Washington/donor class and everyone else). Basically we have to get big money out of politics. It's the only way things can actually get better.

The media doesn't do any good in this regard either. Dividing people based on their political beliefs drives viewership up. Politicians who divide us by our race or creed also profit too because it keeps them in power. Trump and the media actually work really well together. They pretend to hate each other, but really they're great for each other. Trump drives ratings for the media and the media gives Trump a platform and free coverage.

Bridging the gap between the donor class and working class is the only way to actually fix our society. Unfortunately the media and our elected representatives are obstacles toward that goal. Feinstein hugging Graham because he may lose his Senate seat is just reflective of that.
    Seems like term limits and redistricting by county lines would solve a lot of problems.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    So, you guys are pushing for less civility to go along with more tribalism then?
    Sounds productive.
    No, just less cronyism and more balanced representation.

That would be productive.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    This is what you're not comprehending. Any racist or bigot action has reason behind it. No one cares. Doesnt make it less racist or less bigot.

Hes a bigot that tried to pass a bigot law. That's it. I could give a flying **** what the reason is. Once you start reasoning out that white people should all be treated as racists and banned from owning guns, then I'll start giving weight to your arguments reasoning out muslim bans.

Fair?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    because the reasoning behind Trump was justified. reasoning behind racists thinking they are superior is their ******** and not justified.

Trump was against radical Islamic terrorism, not the Islamic religion itself. you can't comprehend that.

I don't know why you have this obsessed with white people and guns, when people of multiple races have issues with gun violence.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    only because he was never allowed the reach he was after before he was defeated....
    Bingo! Now get the rest to be convinced of that and I'll write you in on my ballot.

Good grief, you need more experience to get entry level legal jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    because the reasoning behind Trump was justified. reasoning behind racists thinking they are superior is their ******** and not justified.

Trump was against radical Islamic terrorism, not the Islamic religion itself. you can't comprehend that.

I don't know why you have this obsessed with white people and guns, when people of multiple races have issues with gun violence.
    Se reason you have an issue with muslim terrorism and no other terrorism.

That's the entire point, to expose your hypocrisy.

Any reasoning can be justified. If we ban whites from buying guns it is justified because it is mostly them shooting up public places. This is my point, any racist or bigot action can be justified. You have repeatedly tried justifying racist and bigot laws. You yourself are somewhat racist and bigoted, but you feel guilty about it so I doubt you'll actually open your eyes to it.

I'm just telling you so you know,that's it. You should be aware.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post

A lot of Trump's pick in the lower courts are like that. Their conservative views are more important than experience.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    A lot of Trump's pick in the lower courts are like that. Their conservative views are more important than experience.
    Plenty of prior SCOTUS Justices have had same or less experience.

And you cannot comprehend that targeting the religion makes you against the religion itself, regardless of your intentions.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post

What's funny about this is that Sluggo goes on and on about how AOC has no real experience and it appears Amy has just as little experience outside academia.

Se reason you have an issue with muslim terrorism and no other terrorism.

That's the entire point, to expose your hypocrisy.
    wrong again. I'm against any terrorism. you're not new, I've been against white Antifa, nastynice.

Any reasoning can be justified. If we ban whites from buying guns it is justified because it is mostly them shooting up public places. This is my point, any racist or bigot action can be justified. You have repeatedly tried justifying racist and bigot laws. You yourself are somewhat racist and bigoted, but you feel guilty about it so I doubt you'll actually open your eyes to it.

I'm just telling you so you know,that's it. You should be aware.

do you want to comment on gang shootings which are mostly black. do you want to bans blacks in America, nastynice.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    And you cannot comprehend that targeting the religion makes you against the religion itself, regardless of your intentions.
    show me what Trump did to stop Islam in America.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

I'm against any terrorism. you're not new, I've been against white Antifa, nastynice.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    which part did you have trouble understanding? that I've been against Antifa, ore that they are terrorism?

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...nce-fbi-242235
    Federal authorities have been warning state and local officials since early 2016 that leftist extremists known as ďantifaĒ had become increasingly confrontational and dangerous, so much so that the Department of Homeland Security formally classified their activities as ďdomestic terrorist violence,Ē according to interviews and confidential law enforcement documents obtained by POLITICO.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Which part of me laughing makes you think I'm having trouble understanding you? There's nothing mysterious or hard to grasp about your posts.

Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast