Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I don't care that it was or wasn't going to happen, I care that he wanted it to.

doesn't change what I said. even Trump wanting this, was not against the Islamic religion in America.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

And there is more to people's reservations about Comey than her faith.
    I'm sure there is, but there is no reason to bring up her religion as if it's going to be a factor.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    doesn't change what I said. even Trump wanting this, was not against the Islamic religion in America.
    It actually directly contradicted what you said. You initially said not against Islam, now youíre saying not against Islam in America.

So you admit it WAS against Islam, just not Islam in America.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I'm sure there is, but there is no reason to bring up her religion as if it's going to be a factor.
    But it's ok if it's a factor regarding who can and cant enter america?

Snowflake..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

It actually directly contradicted what you said. You initially said not against Islam, now youíre saying not against Islam in America.

So you admit it WAS against Islam, just not Islam in America.
    If it was against Islam, that would include Islam in America as that is a subset.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    If it was against Islam, that would include Islam in America as that is a subset.
    Ah, so if I kill all the Jews in Israel I'm technically not anti-semite if I allow the Jews in America to live?

Is that how it works?...

Heck, based off Special and Brett's logic, if I don't think Amy should be on the court because she's Catholic but I do think other Catholics could be on the court I'm not singling her out for her religion because I haven't singled out every Catholic.

Ah, so if I kill all the Jews in Israel I'm technically not anti-semite if I allow the Jews in America to live?

Is that how it works?...
    It would make you a murderer. Now does it make you anti-semetic. Hmmm.

Considering I basically described Hitler I'd say yes, I'd be pretty anti-semitic...

lmaoooo!

Bro hit him with the walk in walk out gif!

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Considering I basically described Hitler I'd say yes, I'd be pretty anti-semitic...
    Hitler would have killed all the Jews if he could. In your example you are purposely targeting only those that live in Israel. That's why it's not so clear as it seems on the surface.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lmaoooo!

Bro hit him with the walk in walk out gif!

You love a GIF that you have no idea what it means. That's funny

Hitler would have killed all the Jews if he could. In your example you are purposely targeting only those that live in Israel. That's why it's not so clear as it seems on the surface.
    Ah, so what made Hitler anti-semitic was that he wanted to kill all the Jews on earth and not that he killed over 6 million of them?

Interesting.

You love a GIF that you have no idea what it means. That's funny
    I do know what it means, that's why it's funny, I love the confidence with which you posted it!

Hitler only targeted jews in and near Germany.

So it should be pretty clear..

Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast