Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 747
  1. #451
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,551
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, bro shut the **** up, seriously...

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Why, cause it shows how wrong you are?

  2. #452
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    28,131
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, bro shut the **** up, seriously...

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    if you disagree, support that.

    you know Trump never did anything to stop Islamic people in America.

    I've provided evidence of where Trump got the Executive Order, from what Obama did first.

    https://www.cnn.com/2017/01/29/polit...ies/index.html

    The seven Muslim-majority countries targeted in President Trump's executive order on immigration were initially identified as "countries of concern" under the Obama administration.
    "What the president did was take the first step through this executive order of ensuring that we're looking at the entire system of who's coming in, refugees that are coming in, people who are coming in from places that have a history or that our intelligence suggests that we need to have further extreme vetting for."
    just what I said, it was about vetting.


    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  3. #453
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    35,365
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Why, cause it shows how wrong you are?
    I just wanna see you use that meme again of that person walking in and then immediately out of the room.

    That **** was awesome, lol!

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  4. #454
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8,149
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    She was selected as an originalist.
    Nah. She was selected because she was a woman.

  5. #455
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    14,985
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I just wanna see you use that meme again of that person walking in and then immediately out of the room.

    That **** was awesome, lol!

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  6. #456
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    35,365
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    lol, dammit!

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  7. #457
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    36,269
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, bro shut the **** up, seriously...
    Nasty, Trump was not bigoted against Muslims, he didn't ban them all from coming to the country. I mean, he WANTED to, but he couldn't so he didn't. Therefore, he's not bigoted lol.

  8. #458
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Nah. She was selected because she was a woman.
    There are lots of women so while it was a factor there were more important ones.

  9. #459
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,551
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I just wanna see you use that meme again of that person walking in and then immediately out of the room.

    That **** was awesome, lol!

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Based on this response it clearly went over your head.

  10. #460
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    95,121
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    She was selected as an originalist.
    This is a completely meaningless statement. What does that mean? Does that mean that she follows the Constitution as it was written originally in 1789? If so, does that mean she doesn't believe she has the right to vote?

    Trump told us why she was selected. She was selected because she would vote for him in any voting rights case. She was selected because she would overturn the ACA and Roe v Wade.

    But more broadly she was selected because the Federalist Society and the evangelical community didn't trust Donald Trump and required a guarantee of loyalty.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  11. #461
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    14,985
    Show me where the Constitution bans women from voting. The 19th Amendment allowed for it, but still didn't specifically say women.

    I just love the assumptions on how she'd vote...or the assumption that just because Trump wants it, the court would automatically vote as he wants, with or without her on the bench. Has Roe v Wade been voted on before with a right leaning court?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  12. #462
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,551
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    This is a completely meaningless statement. What does that mean? Does that mean that she follows the Constitution as it was written originally in 1789? If so, does that mean she doesn't believe she has the right to vote?

    Trump told us why she was selected. She was selected because she would vote for him in any voting rights case. She was selected because she would overturn the ACA and Roe v Wade.

    But more broadly she was selected because the Federalist Society and the evangelical community didn't trust Donald Trump and required a guarantee of loyalty.
    she was selected as she would not legislate from the bench.

  13. #463
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    28,131
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Nasty, Trump was not bigoted against Muslims, he didn't ban them all from coming to the country. I mean, he WANTED to, but he couldn't so he didn't. Therefore, he's not bigoted lol.
    do you want to counter what I said.

    Trump should have never said that he wanted to ban Muslims from entering America. but as I said before what you quoted.. "what Trump called for did nothing to anyone Muslim in America, nothing to the Islamic religion itself."


    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  14. #464
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    95,121
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    she was selected as she would not legislate from the bench.
    This also is a meaningless statement. If you're just going to throw out meaningless statements, don't bother. Safe yourself the carpel tunnel. Of course she was sent to legislate from the bench. Trump has already made numerous statements that all his picks would do just that. They had to meet very specific criteria in order for him to select them. And those criteria require drastically shifting precedent and ensuring that they vote in a way to keep him in power.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  15. #465
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,551
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    This also is a meaningless statement. If you're just going to throw out meaningless statements, don't bother. Safe yourself the carpel tunnel. Of course she was sent to legislate from the bench. Trump has already made numerous statements that all his picks would do just that. They had to meet very specific criteria in order for him to select them. And those criteria require drastically shifting precedent and ensuring that they vote in a way to keep him in power.
    She was not. Take your own advice and give extra life to your keyboard/pad

Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •