Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    where did you get this?

multiple people were less.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/16/u...eme-court.html

https://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/04/09...ing/index.html

Sandra Day OíConnor was 33 days.

I heard it on a newscast...can't remember which, but thinking not one you'd watch
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

The front runner for the spot says she herself should not be confirmed.

ďMy liberal friends have over many decades gotten very used to the idea of having a liberal court, but thatís not written in the stars,Ē Mr. Romney said

The SCOTUS has had a majority of republican appointments for decades. The **** that these guys spin is so silly.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post

Lindsey Graham called Trump a race baiting xenophobic bigot and now kisses his *** daily.

They donít care anymore. They just donít. Itís a game and they play to win regardless of conduct or integrity. They just donít care. And the more angry you get the happier they get, because that matters more than the win itself.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Lindsey Graham called Trump a race baiting xenophobic bigot and now kisses his *** daily.

They donít care anymore. They just donít. Itís a game and they play to win regardless of conduct or integrity. They just donít care. And the more angry you get the happier they get, because that matters more than the win itself.
    I think both sides do that tho.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Kamala Harris said she believed Joe Biden's accusers. Now she's his running mate. It's the same on both sides. The bolded describes every politician ever, man. I'm utterly gobsmacked how you just don't see it.
    Chicago Cubs ē Chicago Blackhawks ē Buffalo Bills ē Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka ē Angelique Kerber ē Bianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I think both sides do that tho.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    This constant both sides thing is true and yet again I say itís about the degree. Thereís just no contest. GOP plays to win at all costs. Dems have no game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Kamala Harris said she believed Joe Biden's accusers. Now she's his running mate. It's the same on both sides. The bolded describes every politician ever, man. I'm utterly gobsmacked how you just don't see it.
    Yes yes BOTH SIDES! I get it. But republicans dial it up to 11 and Trump is proof of that. They all felt the same way about Trump as the rest of us, but as soon as he won the nomination it no longer mattered. All that mattered was that he wasnít a democrat.

Partisan games are constant on both sides. But the extreme level of shedding all values that republicans have had to do to support this disaster of a president is pathetic.

Yes yes BOTH SIDES! I get it. But republicans dial it up to 11 and Trump is proof of that. They all felt the same way about Trump as the rest of us, but as soon as he won the nomination it no longer mattered. All that mattered was that he wasnít a democrat.

Partisan games are constant on both sides. But the extreme level of shedding all values that republicans have had to do to support this disaster of a president is pathetic.
    There's a significant portion of the GOP who absolutely despise Trump. A lot of GOP voters also feel the same as you, that the party allows the Dems to walk all over them while they are playing to win. It's all about perspective, man.
    Chicago Cubs ē Chicago Blackhawks ē Buffalo Bills ē Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka ē Angelique Kerber ē Bianca Andreescu

There's a significant portion of the GOP who absolutely despise Trump. A lot of GOP voters also feel the same as you, that the party allows the Dems to walk all over them while they are playing to win. It's all about perspective, man.
    Absolutely and I agree. But the reality is he will pretend to be prolife and get 60m automatic votes off that. Theyíll hitch their votes to anyone with that one statement. I was listening to a GOP strategist who shredded Trump for 15 min and then said heís still voting for him. He said if Biden even made one comment that he was prolife, the election would be over and heíd win.

Now I canít argue with how people decide their vote. Thatís their choice. But I find it said the way two corrupt parties can so easily manipulate millions of people to keep buying their BS.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I heard it on a newscast...can't remember which, but thinking not one you'd watch
    I'll watch Fox, CNN, and MSNBC.

whatever you watched, they were wrong. that someone said this on TV is manipulating America with something not true.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post

"Now she wants to be confirmed less than one week before the election"

what is this supposed to mean? clearly the presidential election is more than one week away. it's even more than one month away.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Do you think that there is a significant number of Dems that absolutely despise Pelosi????

Pelosi has more direct power over house reps than anyone in DC has over anyone one group. Even Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Do you think that there is a significant number of Dems that absolutely despise Pelosi????

Pelosi has more direct power over house reps than anyone in DC has over anyone one group. Even Trump.
    I would imagine so.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I'll watch Fox, CNN, and MSNBC.

whatever you watched, they were wrong. that someone said this on TV is manipulating America with something not true.
    the point wasn't really the exact number as much as it was that it's highly unlikely someone could be confirmed prior to election day without it being pushed

and I don't even know what they were considering as day 1 to start the count
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast