Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Perhaps there was a miscommunication, but that was definitely not the tenor of your posts with me yesterday. You even asked me what he did wrong and/or what he should have done. It strikes me that someone who believes Trump has not done a good job would not have asked those questions, because they'd know the answers.

As for your "I don't even like Trump" tenor, just stop. You already said in another thread you are voting for him. You can't question why people are critiquing your support for Trump when you are quite literally voting for him. That is support. If you don't like him, don't vote for him. If you vote for him, understand that means you are supporting him (whether you believe it or not).
    How many people voting for Biden are doing so because they like Biden? How many are voting for Biden because they just hate Trump and want anyone to win but him?

First off, there was no miscommunication. I simply wanted to know, when I asked that question, what you personally felt he didn't do a good job at. But I've actually stated Trump handled COVID-19 poorly weeks ago. Last night was just the most recent and easiest for someone to look through my post.

Secondly, I don't have to like Trump to vote for him. I don't have to hate him, either. I simply would rather have Trump than Biden. Did you know I can hate two people but like one better than the other? Or is that, according to you, impossible?

You're a decent and smart individual. Don't act like you don't see the difference here.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    How many people voting for Biden are doing so because they like Biden? How many are voting for Biden because they just hate Trump and want anyone to win but him?

First off, there was no miscommunication. I simply wanted to know, when I asked that question, what you personally felt he didn't do a good job at. But I've actually stated Trump handled COVID-19 poorly weeks ago. Last night was just the most recent and easiest for someone to look through my post.

Secondly, I don't have to like Trump to vote for him. I don't have to hate him, either. I simply would rather have Trump than Biden. Did you know I can hate two people but like one better than the other? Or is that, according to you, impossible?

You're a decent and smart individual. Don't act like you don't see the difference here.
    First Bolded: Then why did you argue so hard against the things I said he could have done better? Or better yet, given you think he did a poor job handling Covid, why do you think he did a bad job?

Second Bolded: I never said you had to like Trump to vote for him, all I said was is you are voting for him you are in fact supporting him. Iím not saying you like Trump, Iím saying youíre a Trump supporter. I do see the difference: and that is it.

First Bolded: Then why did you argue so hard against the things I said he could have done better? Or better yet, given you think he did a poor job handling Covid, why do you think he did a bad job?

Second Bolded: I never said you had to like Trump to vote for him, all I said was is you are voting for him you are in fact supporting him. Iím not saying you like Trump, Iím saying youíre a Trump supporter. I do see the difference: and that is it.
    1) I argued the parts where I disagreed with you. Shocking. I can disagree with some of what you said and also agree with some as well. I know, you were taught to be partisan all the way through I guess. As for what I thought he did poorly regarding COVID:

A) Listened to President Xi and claimed China was helping when they weren't. He claimed China was transparent when they were not. At least not early into the virus. Now he blames them for not being transparent.
    B) No federal mandate early on regarding masks. I paid big bucks for my mask early on so I am definitely a supporter of wearing one.
    C) Did not stockpile PPE and blamed Obama for depleting it.
    D) He said that it was just like the flu and that it would go away. I cringed when I heard him say that early on because you don't shut down the country for a seasonal flu.
    E) He banned travel from China for most people but the problem is he didn't ban travel from Europe as well. People from China flew to Europe and then Europe, being infected, was not banned from traveling to America.
    F) You mentioned a centralized system for purchasing PPE. I agree with that. Still, states should have done their own due diligence just as how Cuomo decided to send COVID-19 patients to nursing homes. But yes, it would have been better for the country if Trump's team had done a better job creating supply of PPE.

2) Just because I am voting for Trump doesn't mean I like him. It means I think he's a better candidate than Joe Biden. Which part don't you get? If Trump was running vs Yang, I'm voting Yang 100%. I just have to defend Trump vs the fake news that people post here just like when Sick of It stated that Trump said there was North and South Nebraska. Do I like Trump because I asked for a source on when he said that? Maybe if the Democrats pushed better candidates through their system, people would rather support a guy like Yang or Tulsi over Trump. I am voting on way or the other. I would rather have Trump than Biden. If that makes me a "Trump supporter" to fit your narrative, I really don't have to explain myself further.

A) Listened to President Xi and claimed China was helping when they weren't. He claimed China was transparent when they were not. At least not early into the virus. Now he blames them for not being transparent.

lol, what a mistake by trump!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

1) I argued the parts where I disagreed with you. Shocking. I can disagree with some of what you said and also agree with some as well. I know, you were taught to be partisan all the way through I guess. As for what I thought he did poorly regarding COVID:

B) No federal mandate early on regarding masks. I paid big bucks for my mask early on so I am definitely a supporter of wearing one.
    C) Did not stockpile PPE and blamed Obama for depleting it.
    D) He said that it was just like the flu and that it would go away. I cringed when I heard him say that early on because you don't shut down the country for a seasonal flu.
    E) He banned travel from China for most people but the problem is he didn't ban travel from Europe as well. People from China flew to Europe and then Europe, being infected, was not banned from traveling to America.
    F) You mentioned a centralized system for purchasing PPE. I agree with that. Still, states should have done their own due diligence just as how Cuomo decided to send COVID-19 patients to nursing homes. But yes, it would have been better for the country if Trump's team had done a better job creating supply of PPE.

2) Just because I am voting for Trump doesn't mean I like him. It means I think he's a better candidate than Joe Biden. Which part don't you get? If Trump was running vs Yang, I'm voting Yang 100%. I just have to defend Trump vs the fake news that people post here just like when Sick of It stated that Trump said there was North and South Nebraska. Do I like Trump because I asked for a source on when he said that? Maybe if the Democrats pushed better candidates through their system, people would rather support a guy like Yang or Tulsi over Trump. I am voting on way or the other. I would rather have Trump than Biden. If that makes me a "Trump supporter" to fit your narrative, I really don't have to explain myself further.
    First Bolded: Then why did you argue against points I made that you now agree with in this post?

Second Bolded: What makes you a Trump supporter in my eyes is the fact your voting for Trump. That is not a narrative.

You are voting for Trump. That is not a narrative: it's a fact. If you want to argue you are not a Trump supporter despite voting for him, have at it.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea Iím not sure the source of confusion. We have disagreed quite strongly on some issues and agreed just as strongly on others. Youíre not a clone of me, so it doesnít surprise me.
    You're either with me or against me! There no in-between.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I don't think anyone knows why you're here. You went from admitting that you're "on this forum to troll because the rest of PSD is dead" to being on here not to make friends.

At least you're realistic.
    First of all, no I never said that. Secondly, we're all here for interaction with others on topics we're interested in (odd that you'd need help figuring that out). Thirdly, I've said I'm not here to make friends a bunch of times scattered throughout the decade or so I've been on this site because I'm realistic; I'm cool with certain posters but I don't expect to be meeting any of them for lunch at any point

Pretty wild stuff, ay?

Sluggo is the king of derogatory nicknames. Perhaps we should invent one for him? Is slavemaster Sluggo over the top?

Maybe senile sluggo. Look how cool I am for calling him by a nickname!
    How about Triple S aka senile slavemaster Sluggo?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    How about Triple S aka senile slavemaster Sluggo?
    I'd like to keep it at 2, that way you can shorten it to S.S., which is also oddly appropriate.

First of all, no I never said that. Secondly, we're all here for interaction with others on topics we're interested in (odd that you'd need help figuring that out). Thirdly, I've said I'm not here to make friends a bunch of times scattered throughout the decade or so I've been on this site because I'm realistic; I'm cool with certain posters but I don't expect to be meeting any of them for lunch at any point

Pretty wild stuff, ay?
    You absolutely said that.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Nope. Nice try, Mr. Short Fuse.

Nope. Nice try, Mr. Short Fuse.
    Sure thing, Mr. Troll.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950