Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    We can't all be on your level, bruh bruh.
    True. That's why we have to wait for Memes like epstein didn't kill himself lmfao

You sound so full of yourself so often.
    The truth comes out that way to sheeple

Totally, bruh. Hopefully one day you can teach us all to be as cool and intelligent as you.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    The truth comes out that way to sheeple
    Thanks for further proving my point, binky boi.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Totally, bruh. Hopefully one day you can teach us all to be as cool and intelligent as you.
    Nobody can help you. You will always be the type to have to be spoonfed information years later

Thanks for further proving my point, binky boi.
    You have no point. Herd boi

You are truly a ****ing crack-up.

What's a crack up? Is that like saying I'm a riot?

I'm not going to spoonfeed you information, herd boi.

Not to pick any sides here, but Netflix does put out a lot of trash. Their strategy is to try and appeal to as many demos as possible by throwing volume at every category. You have to sift through a lot to find the good **** these days. There's maybe a handful of good original series and movies that land there a few years after release, but they're essentially no different than an on demand cable service now. I'd cancel it if I didn't have other family members that watch it as often as they do. They're not going anywhere because of that volume, but there's a few streaming services I prefer over them now, which I didn't think was possible a couple years ago.

As far as their docs go, I can't really remember one that I've been blown away by, so that's exactly a ringing endorsement.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Not to pick any sides here, but Netflix does put out a lot of trash. Their strategy is to try and appeal to as many demos as possible by throwing volume at every category. You have to sift through a lot to find the good **** these days. There's maybe a handful of good original series and movies that land there a few years after release, but they're essentially no different than an on demand cable service now. I'd cancel it if I didn't have other family members that watch it as often as they do. They're not going anywhere because of that volume, but there's a few streaming services I prefer over them now, which I didn't think was possible a couple years ago.

As far as their docs go, I can't really remember one that I've been blown away by, so that's exactly a ringing endorsement.
    Anyone who finds this doc informative has been living under a social media rock. Sorry not sorry

I'm not going to spoonfeed you information, herd boi.
    I think it means what I assumed, you're just mad that I had a more articulate/ efficient/ concise word for it.

You are legit hilarious, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Anyone who finds this doc informative has been living under a social media rock. Sorry not sorry
    I knew about it, but a lot of people do and do "live under a rock".

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

You are legit hilarious, man.
    I'm happy to put a smile on your face. Just remember, resting ***** face equals less wrinkles

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast