Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

2020 Stanley Cup Finals: Lightning vs Stars

Hoping this reaches game 7

Pulling for TB

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Go Stars!

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Go Stars!
    As long as its in 7, I'll take it. Game 7s are just such a blast,unless your team is in it and loses.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    As long as its in 7, I'll take it. Game 7s are just such a blast,unless your team is in it and loses.

It is awful. Seen that a few times, though I am lucky seeing 4 cup winning teams in my life so it balances out.

Agreed though, going 7 would be awesome. Hockey has the best playoffs imo.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post

Even if they win, in close games the **** be taking years off of lives, lol!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    It is awful. Seen that a few times, though I am lucky seeing 4 cup winning teams in my life so it balances out.

Agreed though, going 7 would be awesome. Hockey has the best playoffs imo.
    I remember the Russian Red. That boy Federov tho...

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Oh ****, I didnt know Pavelski was on the stars.

Let's go stars!!