Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dillon Panthers
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

The Flint Tropics (in the same time setting as the movie "Semi-Pro"). I would wear suits with the shirt collars on the outside and have long sideburns {LOL}.

The 2020 New York Giants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    The 2020 New York Giants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wait...Eli Manning was fictional?!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Myrtle Beach Mermen

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Little Giants... I'd be MVP, not even close.
    "But yeah...this is the BLM era and the Dems are running a mass incarceration ticket." ManRam

Spliff could play for the Rockford Peaches?

edit: NVM, they were a real team... and probably were better athletes than Spliff.
    "But yeah...this is the BLM era and the Dems are running a mass incarceration ticket." ManRam

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post

edit: NVM, they were a real team... and probably were better athletes than Spliff.
    Wow. You are so hilarious!

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

lol

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Wow. You are so hilarious!
    You got bodied. Absolutely destroyed. Just move on...
    HELLO

Straight bodied!

I like how 20k took shots at spliff for no reason, lol.

Last edited by nastynice; 10-02-2020 at 03:05 PM.

No reason? Now that's a good one. These pretendo doctors still real mad at me for daring to question their almighty wisdom on COVID-19 (probably also because they couldn't help themselves from obsessively insulting me at every turn to the point where they got banned for it).

They're super mentally strong though, so I'm sure they'll get over it soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Straight bodied!

I like how 20k took shots at spliff for no reason, lol.

Letís be real... there is never NOT a reason to take a shot at spliff.

Blue Mountain State Goats

I'd love to go back to college and live like Alex Moran

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post

I'm from Rockford. After that movie came out, my father told me that his cousin played catcher for the Peaches. I'm not sure if he was BSing me or not {LOL}.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12