Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Gonna get overturned. He wasn’t even close.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    so basically our 1st 2 picks this year were total wastes right?
    lol its the usual for us really... i am just so sick of this defense every damn year

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    lol its the usual for us really... i am just so sick of this defense every damn year
    its like i questioned early, the Packers drafted AJ Dillon was drafted as a "Bowling Ball" and a "Short yardage guy" and a "hard to bring down" player but, yet when the Packers need that type of player we don't see him, he gets maybe some junk time yards.

Good god... I have no idea why they took it out of db’s hands. Dumb

lol @ how hill was holding the ball out.... you could have blew on the ball and its a fumble

Dillon must be in the doghouse.

We’re playing the Saints. What did you expect? A shutout? Offense has been lights out all night with their best WR out in an already underwhelming WR core. They went head to head with one of, if not the best offenses in the league. Had a turnover at the right time. People just want to ***** to hear themselves *****. Shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by JayZee1981 View Post
    We’re playing the Saints. What did you expect? A shutout? Offense has been lights out all night with their best WR out in an already underwhelming WR core. They went head to head with one of, if not the best offenses in the league. Had a turnover at the right time. People just want to ***** to hear themselves *****. Shut up.
    9 guys not missing 36 tackles on one of the most laughable plays you will see... 3rd and 15 kamara picking up 25 yards on a little dump off because of 9 more missed tackles as well.... oh my bad your a dude that is happy with being a regular season team then getting exposed in the playoffs because we have the same stupid issues... TACKLING.

great win but sloppy... we have given up 85 points in 3 weeks to the 0-3 vikings/1-2 lions/1-2 saints.... defense needs to get much better.... way to many miss tackles constantly

9 guys not missing 36 tackles on one of the most laughable plays you will see... 3rd and 15 kamara picking up 25 yards on a little dump off because of 9 more missed tackles as well.... oh my bad your a dude that is happy with being a regular season team then getting exposed in the playoffs because we have the same stupid issues... TACKLING.
    If you think this wasn’t going to be a shootout from the start, then you’re dumber than I thought. Kamara makes everyone miss. You see that little stat they showed after that play? He’s the best in the league making people miss. I never said they’re defense didn’t suck or had issues. I said I didn’t expect much playing against a top 3 offense. All you do is cry. Its boring.

Good game overall but two many drops and we benefited from a few bad calls. 3-0 feels good tho

easy gentlemen, settle the tones and enjoy the win

Why did we draft Dillon? No reason to have more than 4 plays on the 1 to get a touchdown and have him watching. Ended well but at least show us why you questionably drafted him when you did and for the reason you did.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese12 View Post
    Good game overall but two many drops and we benefited from a few bad calls. 3-0 feels good tho
    Which calls? That lewis td was NOT a bad call. There was the offensive PI on new orleans that was a bad call only because it was holding(blatantly) and not PI. There were a couple ticky tack calls both ways. They missed the running into the kicker. Overall, i didnt see any gift calls in our favor. Overall fhe officiating was a but sloppy but i didnt see much to complain about.

Quote Originally Posted by JayZee1981 View Post
    If you think this wasn’t going to be a shootout from the start, then you’re dumber than I thought. Kamara makes everyone miss. You see that little stat they showed after that play? He’s the best in the league making people miss. I never said they’re defense didn’t suck or had issues. I said I didn’t expect much playing against a top 3 offense. All you do is cry. Its boring.
    we benefitted from several calls and why should it be a shootout exactly? Saints just got bodied by the raiders last week... man i bet people were expected carr vs brees to be a shootout as well right? It is only a shootout because our defense isnt good. 9 teams have given up more points then us and 3 are in our divsion and we played 2 of them... 9. Its a win but dropped passes and missed tackles have been a forever thing for us and it continues to be so with no sign of improvement. Keep drinking the kool aid and then vanishing when we get bombed when it matters because of our defense yet again...

I dont mind getting beat or a team scoring on us... What I do mind is some of the plays that happened tonight where 37 guys cant bring down 1 guy with a football.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast