Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Reggie Begelton

Reggie Begelton

CFL team MVP. 6'0 200lbs, 26yrs old. Had 102 receptions, 1,444 receiving yards and 10 td's, we signed him in January I think. Maybe this is our number 2 guy?

He's interesting and from things he's said he has a ton of confidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What happened to this guy? We need someone to step up right now. He has to have good hands to catch 100 passes. Does he not get it? Is the NFL that different?

Nothing happened to him he's a mid to high potential raw player. They have him on the practice squad right now. Likely has some kinks to work out coming from the CFL.

He may get the nod to the main roster, likely will be between him and Foster on who get promoted this week.

There's some adjustment needed for him when coming over from the CFL. No exhibition games slowed him down in adjusting would be my guess.

Honestly, he's just probably not very good. It's not like guys are making the jump from CFL to NFL super often and when they do, it's usually just roster fodder types of guys. Sure there's a few examples of guys that land, but realistically, CFL guys are usually CFL guys for a reason.

No harm in giving him a chance in camp, but I dont think anyone should have realistically expected him to be much more than back of the roster type of guy at best.

I was hoping at least a #3 guy or strong #4.

we don't know thats the issue. there was no preseason so he didn't have a chance to show anything. he must have impressed enough to be brought back over Kumerow. The beat writers were giving him some solid reviews in training camp.

I feel like hes a guy that is gonna produce .... gonna get his shot tonight