Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    3,896
    No Thon Maker, I see how you all are.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,869
    I love how underrated Bam still is and yíall didnít even know who Jamal Murray was before the playoffs and now heís a top 3 young franchise player in the league 😂
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    27,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    My top 10 players to build around under 25

    1) Doncic
    2) Zion
    3) KAT
    4) Tatum
    5) Trae
    6) Murray
    7) Booker
    8) Simmons
    9 ) Mitchell
    10) Ja Morant
    I like Ja Morant a lot more than you. I love everything about his rookie season. He can drive, he can finish, he can get to the free throw line, he can shoot, he can pass. Shot 51% on 2's in his rookie season at age 20. I think he could be better than Westbrook very soon.


    Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,695
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    I like Ja Morant a lot more than you. I love everything about his rookie season. He can drive, he can finish, he can get to the free throw line, he can shoot, he can pass. Shot 51% on 2's in his rookie season at age 20. I think he could be better than Westbrook very soon.
    Yeah but my top 10 players that I put down...will take over our league within like the next 5 to 10 years guaranteed

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    27,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Yeah but my top 10 players that I put down...will take over our league within like the next 5 to 10 years guaranteed
    Morant at 20 years old led the Grizz to a better record than KAT (your #3 player) at 24 led the T-Wolves... Just sayin...


    Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,869
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Morant at 20 years old led the Grizz to a better record than KAT (your #3 player) at 24 led the T-Wolves... Just sayin...
    Bam who did not make his list has the Heat in the ECF while arguably being our best player in the playoffs in just his first year as a starter.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    27,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Bam who did not make his list has the Heat in the ECF while arguably being our best player in the playoffs in just his first year as a starter.
    I know. I watch the NBA and post everyday on an internet basketball forum.

    That's a big reason why I have Bam right after Luka and Zion. Bam, Tatum, and Ja round out my top 5. I'm very curious to see how the rest of the series goes before I make a decision on Bam vs. Tatum. The consensus seems to be Tatum right now.


    Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,695
    Bam is top 10 as far as players under 25 but he is definitely not rounding out top 5...he's maybe like 6 or 7 on any other list

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,869
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    I know. I watch the NBA and post everyday on an internet basketball forum.

    That's a big reason why I have Bam right after Luka and Zion. Bam, Tatum, and Ja round out my top 5. I'm very curious to see how the rest of the series goes before I make a decision on Bam vs. Tatum. The consensus seems to be Tatum right now.
    No you donít.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Bam is top 10 as far as players under 25 but he is definitely not rounding out top 5...he's maybe like 6 or 7 on any other list
    Where was he on yours?
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    79,991
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    I was also shocked to see KAT so low. Just a year or maybe 2 ago he was voted as the top player to build around and now heís behind guys like Fox, Brown, Ingram, etc. at the very bottom of the list.
    maybe because he hasn't developed at all, nor shown any inclination to guard anyone? Also he shrank big time in his single playoff series.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,451
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    maybe because he hasn't developed at all, nor shown any inclination to guard anyone? Also he shrank big time in his single playoff series.
    Exactly. Unless you are absolutely transcendent offensively (see Jokic) you have to be a passable defender as a big. And Jokic at least tries on that end he's just slow and unathletic.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,695
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Where was he on yours?
    Bam didn't crack my list actually...it was a close call but he would be an honorable mention so like at #11

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •