Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

9/21-9/24 - Cubs (31-22) at Pirates (15-38) IGT - Just. ****ing. Win.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownPacerFan View Post
    Valid. I don't have a single statistic to back up the idea that this team has a flawed approach at the plate. The results this year have little merit because of the shortened season, so if you think I'm just stubborn and working backwards from a conclusion, that's fine.

I know what I've seen for 6 years, and I've been desperate to see something new every year.
    Fair enough.

Iím frustrated watching this too. This is much more frustrating to me than watching the offense last year. Last year they had great players and they surrounded them with horrible players and gave way too many at bats to guys who canít hit. This year the guys who canít hit are the ones that have been the offensive stars for the last half decade. Itís brutal to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevemil505 View Post
    I believe I read the Az FallLeague was cancelled this year.
    It the instructional camp they wont be able to attend

So the Sox probably donít want to play the Yankees in the first round meaning theyíll do anything to win all 3 of these games.

I expect them to give us a good old beat down sponsored by Giordanos

I'm done with this game
    Maybe the cubs hitters should take the Pirates approach to hitting [emoji849]

This is the highlight of the Pirates season .

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

El Mago

Quote Originally Posted by PeanutPunch33 View Post
    If your confident Iíll make a $100 bet with you that the Sox beat the Cubs in the upcoming series. Or you two should. Instead of arguing and name calling just put your money where your mouth is and let the games settle themselves
    Iím not betting on this team, but itís ridiculous to predict stuff like that. I never bet on any of my teams I follow because Iím too emotional.

Please just bring Marquez up so I have something to look forward to this weekend in the baseball world.

El Mago

So the Sox probably donít want to play the Yankees in the first round meaning theyíll do anything to win all 3 of these games.

I expect them to give us a good old beat down sponsored by Giordanos
    Sox don't need a reason to play hard against the cubs, they do it even if they're the worse team in baseball

I said this a few days ago, the cubs look like they're ready to end this season

Maybe they get a little energy and rejuvenated when the playoffs starts, but they definitely don't have it now

Quote Originally Posted by Dfan25 View Post
    This is the highlight of the Pirates season .

This is literally true, haha.

9/21-9/24 - Cubs (31-22) at Pirates (15-38) IGT - Just. ****ing. Win.

Quote Originally Posted by JD94 View Post
    Iím not betting on this team, but itís ridiculous to predict stuff like that. I never bet on any of my teams I follow because Iím too emotional.
    I am on the championship week with my money league fantasy team and thought about streaming some of these Pirates pitchers but I just couldnít do it . Just canít root againts the Cubs . Wish I did now .

El Mago

So the Cubs wonít get Giolito or Keuchel, and the Sox will get Darvish, and Vegas still likes the Sox. Meaning Vegas has no confidence that this veteran lineup can score runs against a rookie pitcher, a rookie from last year and Gio GonzŠlez. Even the average person and especially oddsmakers can see whatís wrong with this team. And the worst part is I donít see how they can fix it before the playoffs

Cubs had a perfect opportunity to reset and get themselves going offensively against a horrible Pirates team and pitching and they **** the bed for 3 games

We won't get no-hit, at least. That's something.... right?

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownPacerFan View Post
    We won't get no-hit, at least. That's something.... right?
    They're down six, so theyll probably score 3 or 4 runs now

So the Cubs wonít get Giolito or Keuchel, and the Sox will get Darvish, and Vegas still likes the Sox. Meaning Vegas has no confidence that this veteran lineup can score runs against a rookie pitcher, a rookie from last year and Gio GonzŠlez. Even the average person and especially oddsmakers can see whatís wrong with this team. And the worst part is I donít see how they can fix it before the playoffs
    That and it looks like the Cubs are starting two lefties. The Sox kill lefties.

Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast