Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Fantasy Football 2020 Discussion

Fantasy discussion catch all thread

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Perfect timing....and this is a serious question. Mitch or Ryan week 3?

Quote Originally Posted by shorvath721 View Post
    Perfect timing....and this is a serious question. Mitch or Ryan week 3?
    I'd definitely go Matt Ryan, he's been on fire. Obvjously not the best matchup but it is inside and he's at home.

Mitch should be able to exploit the falcons d at the same time.

Experts last week , 177 of 178 took ryan from fantasypros.com

Last edited by blams; 09-21-2020 at 03:15 PM.

Click here to register!

Ok here's my question, friend is reaching out trying to get me to give up one of my 2 qbs (there is a super flex)

I'm 0-2 but don't want to overreact. He wants lamer or Mahomes

I need running backs but he has said Zeke is untouchable

What should I ask for?or just roll with this team and hope.

Click here to register!

Iíd roll with what you got. Carson, Ingram and Henderson are enough at RB, unless itís like an 8 man league. Also, I think Iím rolling dice with Mitch. Think the bears win the game, and ARob is do for a big game.

Iíd roll with what you got. Carson, Ingram and Henderson are enough at RB, unless itís like an 8 man league. Also, I think Iím rolling dice with Mitch. Think the bears win the game, and ARob is do for a big game.
    Thanks for the input!

Its a fun risk to take, and I really think the bears d can do well. Even against a stacked offense like atlanta.

Click here to register!

What if I offered jaxkson or mahomes for zeke

Or Jackson or mahomes for mixon and montgomery

Id he resigned to starting a rb or wr instead of Jackson or mahomes at the super flex
    Last edited by blams; 09-21-2020 at 11:41 PM.

Click here to register!

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Ok here's my question, friend is reaching out trying to get me to give up one of my 2 qbs (there is a super flex)

I'm 0-2 but don't want to overreact. He wants lamer or Mahomes

I need running backs but he has said Zeke is untouchable

What should I ask for?or just roll with this team and hope.

I might consider Stafford and Montgomery or stafford and Boyd.... Stafford should bounce back once golloday is back.... however Its really a personal choice. Obviously u went QB high to not have to deal with it.

Your receivers seem fine Once Goloday comes back though... RB.... is iffy.... TE isnt great either.

If he really wanted him bad....I would offer him

Lamar Jackson, One of your TEs (Claim he has Jonnu to Handle it).... and Maybe Lev Bell or Ingram

For

Stafford..... Kelce..... And Either Mixon or Montgomery.

It does Hurt you at QB a bit But the upgrade u receive at TE is probably worth it. And I am just not sure end of the year if Bell or Ingram are starting for their teams. Ingram because of age and Compitition in dobbins.... and Bell because The Jets sucks and are stupid.

But based on your draft id assume you went QB QB at the turn right? Unless QBs fell in a superflex which i doubt. Dont give up a 1st round quality QB for Less than 2nd round quality tallent. To me the only other guy he has worth it it Kelce..... Mixon im a bit worried about. We had this same issue last year where their HC refuses to scheme mixon into the pass game. But i have more faith in his workload than say Bell or Ingram moving forward.
    Last edited by Kyben36; 09-22-2020 at 03:41 AM.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    What if I offered jaxkson or mahomes for zeke

Or Jackson or mahomes for mixon and montgomery

Id he resigned to starting a rb or wr instead of Jackson or mahomes at the super flex
    Make sure you get stafford back. Thats my oppinion anyway. You clearly wanted to have a 2 qb setup via the draft. If he isnt willing to throw in Stafford or at least Wentz (though in not as high on him right now) say no.

What happens if God forbid Mahomes (or the one you decide to keep) goes down for 2+ weeks. You would be ok with the posibility of starting Herbert or Henne. QB is obviously weak on the waivers

Also Just for reference sake.... dont let him talk u down on Lamar Jacksons Output. He has yet to need to run in his games.... no rushing TDs yet. Those are HUGE for his value in your league as it appears U still have the old 4pt passing TD which i allways found BS. The QB is the most important position in the NFL and Fantasy takes away points for their end of passing TDs. But the same score they run in is 6? Just a small rant. But it lowers the value on the most important NFL position. Obviously superflex Raises that back up but i have never understood it. To me a TD is 6 points.
    Last edited by Kyben36; 09-22-2020 at 04:01 AM.