Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 851
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    49,476

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    49,476

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,453

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    13,399
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutPunch33 View Post
    Why even post this?


    Chicago Bears Mock Offseason Champion

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,453
    This will be a good game. I hope the defense can step up again.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    27,587
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    Why even post this?
    Yeah

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,453
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    Why even post this?
    Itís just a joke/laugh. I donít mean anything by it. Makes one appreciate Trubisky lol

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    49,476

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    27,587
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutPunch33 View Post
    Itís just a joke/laugh. I donít mean anything by it. Makes one appreciate Trubisky lol
    No, not it does not. There is likely not one expert in the world would take Mitch OR his upside over what he was.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,453
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    No, not it does not. There is likely not one expert in the world would take Mitch OR his upside over what he was.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Mitch is 21-10 as a starter in his 3rd year in the league. Cutler was trash, hated by his teammates, and I guess he was hated by his wife this whole time too

    I actually donít know one person who would take Cutler over present day Mitch. Cutler played himself out of the league. Mitch at least will hang around as a back up. And thatís assuming his 95 QBR this year isnít real.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    27,587
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutPunch33 View Post
    Mitch is 21-10 as a starter in his 3rd year in the league. Cutler was trash, hated by his teammates, and I guess he was hated by his wife this whole time too
    This is a great football take.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,453
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    This is a great football take.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Mitch knows his limitations. Cutler never did. He tried to make every throw.. He put Deangelo Hallís kids through private school.. they could have gone to Hogwarts if they wanted courtesy of Cutler

    Iím just saying we should appreciate what we have today because it could be a WHOLE lot worse

  13. #73
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    28,112
    Noooooo not the jay cutler debate. One of the many debates that just cant seem to die. its right up there with ... the infamous MJ vs Lebron Debate...... and the Mitch trubisky is the equivalent to if Cancer and the devil conceived a child.

    How many times we gotta argue the same thing?

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    27,587
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutPunch33 View Post
    Mitch knows his limitations. Cutler never did. He tried to make every throw.. He put Deangelo Hallís kids through private school.. they could have gone to Hogwarts if they wanted courtesy of Cutler

    Iím just saying we should appreciate what we have today because it could be a WHOLE lot worse
    Again man, just an amazing football take. Thank you. Jay really sucked and was just so set up to succeed.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 09-27-2020 at 12:11 PM.

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,453
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Again man, just an amazing football take. Thank you. Jay really sucked and was just so set up to succeed.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    No problem

Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •