Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 851
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    21,461
    Quote Originally Posted by mwoodri View Post
    I am extremely worried Nagy is going to see the Falcons run D stats and go all shotgun, pass happy with Cohen in the backfield. We need to give Montgomery 20+ carries and try to keep the Falcon offense off the field. I like what Alex Brown said the other day "You see Monty go for 10, 12, 6 yard carries and then Cohen or Patterson is brought in and kills the flow." Just let Monty be the bellcow when he is moving the chains FFS.
    Agree with brown

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    27,444
    https://twitter.com/BRobNFL/status/1...692343811?s=19

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    49,389

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    49,389

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    49,389

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    49,389

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    49,389

  8. #53
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    28,083
    I hope im wrong but this could end badley for this game.

    Hate to say it but for all the "Protective" things they have done it just does not feel like its enough. This thing is too contagious to play catch up on. I have a feeling at least 1 or 2 players will test positive Tomorrow morning. Then you really should be doing the same thing you did tracing who they came in contact with. I get the feeling somebody will just slip through though through though and end up on the field.

    Like i said I HOPE I AM WRONG but this really sucks its our opponent dealing with this this week.

    I mean these test take what 1-2 days to come through right. How do you think AJ Tarrell would not have come in contact with a bunch of people at practice during that time? Whether its in the film room...... On the field practicing.

    I guess we will have to wait and see.


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    27,444
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I hope im wrong but this could end badley for this game.

    Hate to say it but for all the "Protective" things they have done it just does not feel like its enough. This thing is too contagious to play catch up on. I have a feeling at least 1 or 2 players will test positive Tomorrow morning. Then you really should be doing the same thing you did tracing who they came in contact with. I get the feeling somebody will just slip through though through though and end up on the field.

    Like i said I HOPE I AM WRONG but this really sucks its our opponent dealing with this this week.

    I mean these test take what 1-2 days to come through right. How do you think AJ Tarrell would not have come in contact with a bunch of people at practice during that time? Whether its in the film room...... On the field practicing.

    I guess we will have to wait and see.
    Yeah its certainly a risk. Hopefully everyone gets lucky.



    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    28,083
    Are there not like Instant test now? why is the NFL sending them out to NJ and waiting for results?

    ESPECIALLY AFTER THAT HOOPLA WHERE LIKE EVERYONE TESTED POSITIVE?


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    27,444
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Are there not like Instant test now? why is the NFL sending them out to NJ and waiting for results?

    ESPECIALLY AFTER THAT HOOPLA WHERE LIKE EVERYONE TESTED POSITIVE?
    Yeah the testing here is ****ed still. I had a couple of tests over the past 2 months and had results within an hour.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 09-26-2020 at 06:10 PM.

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    28,083
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Yeah the testing here is ****ed still. I had a couple of tests over the past 2 months and had results within and hour.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    And the NFL has to wait days huh.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    49,389

  14. #59
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    17,899
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I hope im wrong but this could end badley for this game.

    Hate to say it but for all the "Protective" things they have done it just does not feel like its enough. This thing is too contagious to play catch up on. I have a feeling at least 1 or 2 players will test positive Tomorrow morning. Then you really should be doing the same thing you did tracing who they came in contact with. I get the feeling somebody will just slip through though through though and end up on the field.

    Like i said I HOPE I AM WRONG but this really sucks its our opponent dealing with this this week.

    I mean these test take what 1-2 days to come through right. How do you think AJ Tarrell would not have come in contact with a bunch of people at practice during that time? Whether its in the film room...... On the field practicing.

    I guess we will have to wait and see.
    This virus has no mercy...gotta hope for quite a bit of luck and good fortune basically where guys leave unscathed by it

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    49,389

Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •