Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 57 1231151 ... LastLast

Week 3: Bears (2-0) @ Falcons (0-2) | 12 pm CT, Sunday 9/27/2020 | FOX

Last edited by blams; 09-22-2020 at 11:56 AM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Week 2 (Home Opener) : Giants (0-1) @ Bears (1-0) | 12 pm CT | FOX

LMAO. if i'm gonna use my phone to put these igt's together, i need to at the very least keep each image as the same width. this one's looking goofy. gotta edit it.

Edit: looks much better lol
    Last edited by blams; 09-22-2020 at 11:57 AM.

Click here to register!

Pace gets a lot of dogging in here and in a lot of cases rightfully so, but Johnson and Mooney both look very legit. You wouldn’t even know they were rookies the way they’re playing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgot who it was. Jeff Dickerson maybe?

Said something I really agree with about Mitch and the offense. Last year Nagy wanted to run a big boy offense and was stubborn all season. Tried to make Mitch fit into it. On top of that, Mitch was scared to run probably at least partially due to injury.

Basically,
    their offense will be better in the short term, but it does severely hinder the ceiling of the offense when you're limiting it to such an extent. That will come back to bite the Bears when it matters in all likelihood.

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Forgot who it was. Jeff Dickerson maybe?

Said something I really agree with about Mitch and the offense. Last year Nagy wanted to run a big boy offense and was stubborn all season. Tried to make Mitch fit into it. On top of that, Mitch was scared to run probably at least partially due to injury.

Basically,
    their offense will be better in the short term, but it does severely hinder the ceiling of the offense when you're limiting it to such an extent. That will come back to bite the Bears when it matters in all likelihood.
    There's some merit there, but Nagy's "big boy" offense is highly questionable at times. I'm skeptical of a system that basically never used play action passes, had iffy personnel and play calling, didn't have I formation installed until mid-way through the season, and didn't make adjustment for 16 games. Not to mention the run game got worse once Nagy came aboard. This new identity (and staff) help Nagy get out of his own way, just as much as it helps Mitch.

I like the progress Nagy has shown but he's still a work in progress himself, IMO. He basically got hired off a 6 game sample size of calling plays....which is obviously an extremely short sample size.

In the end though, the lack of a franchise QB is going to hinder this Bears team. Whether it's Foles or it's Mitch, neither one of those guys are franchise guys, and that's basically what you need in this league.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    There's some merit there, but Nagy's "big boy" offense is highly questionable at times. I'm skeptical of a system that basically never used play action passes, had iffy personnel and play calling, didn't have I formation installed until mid-way through the season, and didn't make adjustment for 16 games. Not to mention the run game got worse once Nagy came aboard. This new identity (and staff) help Nagy get out of his own way, just as much as it helps Mitch.

I like the progress Nagy has shown but he's still a work in progress himself, IMO. He basically got hired off a 6 game sample size of calling plays....which is obviously an extremely short sample size.

In the end though, the lack of a franchise QB is going to hinder this Bears team. Whether it's Foles or it's Mitch, neither one of those guys are franchise guys, and that's basically what you need in this league.
    Agreed on all counts. Nagy def still has something to prove.

He made himself look really bad last season.
    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 09-22-2020 at 06:45 PM.

Click here to register!

R.I.P. Gale Sayers smh lets do it for him

Page 1 of 57 1231151 ... LastLast