Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 49 of 57 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    I honestly feel bad for Mitch. I agree with the decision, but Mitch is a good guy and easy to root for. He cares, puts in the work, he just doesnít have the goods. Iím sure heís pretty devastated right now, but Iím exited about the offense and see what it looks like now that Nagy has his guy
    Everyone would have been thrilled if he became what we all hoped for when he was drafted. It just didnít work out. It happens a lot in sports, in life. He is a nice guy personally, its never against his character. Its only his ability to perform.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    I'm so over "nice guy" points. I'm sure he is nice. It's the bare minimum he be a professional. Personally? I'll take Jay Cutler and a grown adult with a mean streak over blah, vanilla, nothing to him Mitch any day.
    Yeah, I would too....doesnít change the fact that itís a tough pill to swallow and I feel at least a little bit for the guy. Still stoked about foles going forward

Quite frankly, I felt MORE sorry for Mitch watching him suck out there very week than I do about him being benched. He's mercifully being benched after way too long.

I'm so over "nice guy" points. I'm sure he is nice. It's the bare minimum he be a professional. Personally? I'll take Jay Cutler/a grown adult with a mean streak over blah, vanilla, nothing to him Mitch any day.

Anyway, it really doesn't matter, the point is, he was bad at his job. I don't feel sorry for him for being benched.
    Yeah, I don't care for the nice guy stuff either. I'm sure Mitch is a great person, but the experiment is over. Good luck to him wherever he goes.

BDN: Release the Anaconda

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Hope he can stay ready. Iirc foles isn't exactly the picture of durability.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Yeah, my confidence level in foles staying healthy and Mitch not having to play again isnít exactly high. If foles stays healthy, this is probably a 10-11 win team

Yea I can never hate Mitch hope he finds success as a backup , he didnít ask to be drafted this high but I canít say he slacked in terms of effort

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Yea I can never hate Mitch hope he finds success as a backup , he didnít ask to be drafted this high but I canít say he slacked in terms of effort
    I don't hate Mitch. There's nothing personal there. I hate watching him play. I think he's bad. I don't care if he were drafted 1st overall, or if he were undrafted. He shouldn't be a starting NFL QB. He can hang in the league as a backup and make a lot of money doing nothing for as long as he wants to basically. Considering the evisceration that Cutler got after every bad game, I'd say Mitch is getting off pretty great. People actually still feel bad for him even though he sucks.

Again, great that he's nice, great that he tries hard, but I want my team to win games. If we're talking sheer personality, again, I like a little bit of a mean streak to my athletes personally, so Mitch was never my kinda guy anyway, but that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    BDN: Release the Anaconda
    LMAO!! Thatís great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    I wish him well and there is no reason for anyone to hate him, but anyone feeling sorry for a guy who has been paid 29 million dollars is a bit much. There are some people in this world really struggling right now, he will get over it and be fine in his life.

I don't hate Mitch. There's nothing personal there. I hate watching him play. I think he's bad. I don't care if he were drafted 1st overall, or if he were undrafted. He shouldn't be a starting NFL QB. He can hang in the league as a backup and make a lot of money doing nothing for as long as he wants to basically. Considering the evisceration that Cutler got after every bad game, I'd say Mitch is getting off pretty great. People actually still feel bad for him even though he sucks.

Again, great that he's nice, great that he tries hard, but I want my team to win games. If we're talking sheer personality, again, I like a little bit of a mean streak to my athletes personally, so Mitch was never my kinda guy anyway, but that's just me.
    This is pretty spot on for me too, for the most part.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Mitch is talented thatís for sure but when it comes to his football IQ, he just does not have the football smarts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Week 3: Bears (2-0) @ Falcons (0-2) | 12 pm CT, Sunday 9/27/2020 | FOX

Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    I wish him well and there is no reason for anyone to hate him, but anyone feeling sorry for a guy who has been paid 29 million dollars is a bit much. There are some people in this world really struggling right now, he will get over it and be fine in his life.
    Idc about money and you shouldnít either lol I hate when people pocket watch others Agree to disagree
    Last edited by Stunner; 09-27-2020 at 05:56 PM.

Next 4 games

Colts
    Bucs
    Panthers
    Rams

Page 49 of 57 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast