Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 48 of 57 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    Nagy says he hasnít decided who is going to be the QB next week. Is this real?
    He's just giving the politically correct answer. I'm sure he hasn't even talked to Mitch about it extensively. And plus he has no real reason to say out loud that Foles is the guy right now.

Didn't even tell him in person? Lol. Not sure if that's normal but doesn't feel normal.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Heís decided
    Then just say it, this should be no secret and its not going to keep the Colts confused.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    He's just giving the politically correct answer. I'm sure he hasn't even talked to Mitch about it extensively. And plus he has no real reason to say out loud that Foles is the guy right now.
    I miss the old days when everyone isnít coddled to protect their feelings. Football used to be so different, i am too old I guess......

Then just say it, this should be no secret and its not going to keep the Colts confused.
    Meh. Of little consequence either way. Foles is going to start no one gonna be surprised, but who cares.

I miss the old days when everyone isnít coddled to protect their feelings. Football used to be so different, i am too old I guess......
    I think he should have common courtesy to talk to his players about this stuff before he says anything to the media I'll be mad if Mitch is named the starter next week but that won't happen. As long as it doesn't, why does it matter?

Graham 6 catches, 60 yards, 2 TDís. Earned his paycheck, nice to see production from the tight end!

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    I think he should have common courtesy to talk to his players about this stuff before he says anything to the media I'll be mad if Mitch is named the starter next week but that won't happen. As long as it doesn't, why does it matter?
    It doesnít, I just need that reassurance

Yeah, how dare people give a **** about the feelings of others. Surely us, people COMPLETELY UNIMPACTED by it being said out loud should have OUR feelings thought of first. And not the actual human who is going to be losing his job.

What a monstrous time to be alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Doogolas View Post
    Yeah, how dare people give a **** about the feelings of others. Surely us, people COMPLETELY UNIMPACTED by it being said out loud should have OUR feelings thought of first. And not the actual human who is going to be losing his job.

What a monstrous time to be alive.
    I'll agree with this. He didn't tell him during the game he was benched but he's sure as **** not gonna tell the media before him when it comes to who's the starter going forward.

Besides, everyone knows

Click here to register!

Graham 6 catches, 60 yards, 2 TDís. Earned his paycheck, nice to see production from the tight end!
    Wouldnít be surprised if that continued

I honestly feel bad for Mitch. I agree with the decision, but Mitch is a good guy and easy to root for. He cares, puts in the work, he just doesnít have the goods. Iím sure heís pretty devastated right now, but Iím exited about the offense and see what it looks like now that Nagy has his guy

I honestly feel bad for Mitch. I agree with the decision, but Mitch is a good guy and easy to root for. He cares, puts in the work, he just doesnít have the goods. Iím sure heís pretty devastated right now, but Iím exited about the offense and see what it looks like now that Nagy has his guy
    I'm so over "nice guy" points. I'm sure he is nice. It's the bare minimum he be a professional. Personally? I'll take Jay Cutler/a grown adult with a mean streak over blah, vanilla, nothing to him Mitch any day.

Anyway, it really doesn't matter, the point is, he was bad at his job. I don't feel sorry for him for being benched.

Hope he can stay ready. Iirc foles isn't exactly the picture of durability.

Click here to register!

Page 48 of 57 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast