Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 47 of 57 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
    And they still didnít call a penalty on that play, ****ing ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Not that I expect Foles to do that every game, but there's been a lot of Nagy bashing over the years, and I'd soured on him to some extent too. His system has always been designed to get playmakers open in space and that's never been possible with a dink & dunk QB back there. Just having any kind of vertical threat is huge for everyone on this Offense.
    Nagys scheme has been AWESOME so far this year overall. Just took a real QB to fully put it into perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Nagys scheme has been AWESOME so far this year overall. Just took a real QB to fully put it into perspective.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Yeah, I've liked it, and really like the changes to the rushing attack.

Finally. The nightmare is over. Just not having to hear people constantly defend him is going to be magical. And genuinely, hopefully some vindication for Nagy. Dude deserves it.

I thought it was an ankle injury with Cohen when they showed it, terrible if its a torn ACL.

Typical Bears, they sign a guy to a very questionable extension for too much money then he tears his ACL the next game.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    I thought it was an ankle injury with Cohen when they showed it, terrible if its a torn ACL.

Typical Bears, they sign a guy to a very questionable extension for too much money then he tears his ACL the next game.
    I mean, getting mad at them for that is nonsense.

It also doesn't matter. We don't have a QB to pay. As long as that is true slightly overpaying for people just will never matter.

Week 3: Bears (2-0) @ Falcons (0-2) | 12 pm CT, Sunday 9/27/2020 | FOX

Quote Originally Posted by Doogolas View Post
    I mean, getting mad at them for that is nonsense.

It also doesn't matter. We don't have a QB to pay. As long as that is true slightly overpaying for people just will never matter.
    I am not mad at them for that, its more a case of bad luck and this franchise has had plenty.

Nagy says he hasnít decided who is going to be the QB next week. Is this real?

Going on record that cohens injury is a blessing in disguise, as sad as that is to say. Montgomery gonna get more touches and opportunities. Iíd like to see Patterson return punts. Iím uneasy every time miller is back there

Nagy says he hasnít decided who is going to be the QB next week. Is this real?
    Heís decided

I feel bad for the kid.... hope he recovers quickly.

Page 47 of 57 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast