Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 46 of 57 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    The perfect week. Trubisky gets benched, Foles leads a monster comeback win. The defense was rested because Foles kept them off the field and they played inspired. The entire team played inspired after Foles came in. 188 yards and 3 TDs, could have been 5 TDs.

Refs against us damn near whole game, two TDs taken away, Foles still leads them to a big win. Something that will go unnoticed but was huge was the defense holding them after the Trubisky interception. They could have given up then but the made a stand and stopped Atlanta, then big dick did his thing. Happiest I have been with a game in 2 years!

Please stick with Foles for the rest of the season!

Enjoy guys, great win.

Foles is perfect for this offense, imo. Said it from day 1.

5-0?

Not that I expect Foles to do that every game, but there's been a lot of Nagy bashing over the years, and I'd soured on him to some extent too. His system has always been designed to get playmakers open in space and that's never been possible with a dink & dunk QB back there. Just having any kind of vertical threat is huge for everyone on this Offense.

And now A Rob here to play with a real QB his fantasy value went up 20 notches

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Not that I expect Foles to do that every game, but there's been a lot of Nagy bashing over the years, and I'd soured on him to some extent too. His system has always been designed to get playmakers open in space and that's never been possible with a dink & dunk QB back there. Just having any kind of vertical threat is huge for everyone on this Offense.
    It's a great day.

Foles has proven he can perform in this scheme before as well.

Pretty excited to see how the offense looks now. I loved the Nagy hire, then soured on him, but he has his guy now and it looked pretty damned good the 2nd half. Lets keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by PeanutPunch33 View Post
    And now A Rob here to play with a real QB his fantasy value went up 20 notches
    Correct

Now how do You fix the pass rush it has been non existent almost all game long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    Foles has proven he can perform in this scheme before as well.
    Pretty impressive that he could come in with probably no 1st team practice reps and could have easily thrown 5 TD's plus additional yardage if not for some drops.

Quote Originally Posted by bears88 View Post
    Now how do You fix the pass rush it has been non existent almost all game long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mack and Hicks played well. Quinn though was nonexistent.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    Mack and Hicks played well. Quinn though was nonexistent.
    Yep. Pass rush was good today. The idea that the guys are gonna win every snap and every drive isn't reasonable.

Page 46 of 57 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast