Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Sounds kinda like players need some motivation/coaching. Coaches have to step up as well, not just players because we know we are better than this.
    But they do this every year. They start out poorly, then when they are almost out of the playoffs, then they wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    I'm glad that you posted a Game 3 thread already - and I HOPE that they go 17-0, but your thread and them going undefeated, have absolutely nothing to do with each other.
    lol dude loosen up.

as for this game, man, season is probably over with a loss. dont lose to a rookie QB. PErfect game for Wentz to get going and build up some momentum.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    as for this game, man, season is probably over with a loss. dont lose to a rookie QB. PErfect game for Wentz to get going and build up some momentum.
    Exactly what I was thinking with this one. Also, all other teams in our division will hopefully lose again with Dallas facing Seattle, so we could find ourselves tied for first all of the sudden...

The division winner could easily be a 7-9 or 8-8 team. NFC west is sick. They’ll have 3 teams make playoffs
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

We lose this game and.... whew...

#24ever

Lol when the reporter asked Doug Pederson “why do you think Carson wentz has regressed” his reaction when he thought the reporter said “progressed” was like wtf are you talking about and then when it was clarified it was “regressed” he was like ah got you ya I have no clue lol

Thought that was some of the funniest stuff I’ve seen. I respect him for it

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Yeah - If they lose Sunday, they can probably kiss the playoffs good bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    This game is a no win potentially everything to lose scenario. If they win it’s like you beat the bengals so what? They had the #1 pick and no offensive line

They suck. Joe burrow a rookie is essentially carrying them

If they lose? Doug is on the hotseat

If they lose and Carson plays poorly? Welp if you don’t think the media will be calling for jalen hurts you’re delusional. And I’m not sure they’d be so wrong. If Carson sucks on Sunday regardless of the reason. I’m calling all QB vacant teams and saying how much would you trade for Carson.

At this point idc if Carson throws for 500 yards and 5 TDs. I need to see it against the Steelers and ravens. So the ONLY thing the eagles can do is make things worse lol. I will gain nothing from this week if they win.

Week 3 IGT: Burrow vs Ginger Jesus - Get Your Stuff Together Edition

Carson needs to have a good game here. I’m one of his biggest fans but I can’t defend him for the way he’s played the last game and a half. He needs to be better

Reagor to IR.

The SB cost us everything.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Reagor to IR.

Howie sold his soul to the devil that season.. They got the ring but they are now cursed

2017 Eagles have eerie similarities to the 2001 ravens.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Reagor to IR.

It’s a thumb injury so I’m fine with it. As long as his legs are intact

Week 3 IGT: Burrow vs Ginger Jesus - Get Your Stuff Together Edition

https://youtu.be/QuBQAB_Nuk8

This guy has a small subscriber count but gives some good break downs. Here he’s going over John hightower in the Washington game. He got open a lot but had some mental mistakes which could be attributed to being “first game jitters”. Either way, he’s got decent potential for being a late round pick.

Hightower will very likely get an increased role with reagor out and quez Watkins might be back after week 3 so that should help some.
    Last edited by QQQ; 09-23-2020 at 07:21 PM.

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast