Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast

Week 3 IGT: Burrow vs Ginger Jesus - Get Your Stuff Together Edition

So it looks like I have to do everything around here once again. Iíll be back to pretty this up later in the week, until then, please stay out of those other shithole IGTs. I mean, good effort, but Iíll take it from here.

14-0 run?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    14-0 run?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If itís what I have to do, well, buckle up.

Now. We win.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    So it looks like I have to do everything around here once again. Iíll be back to pretty this up later in the week, until then, please stay out of those other shithole IGTs. I mean, good effort, but Iíll take it from here.
    I'm glad that you posted a Game 3 thread already - and I HOPE that they go 17-0, but your thread and them going undefeated, have absolutely nothing to do with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    I'm glad that you posted a Game 3 thread already - and I HOPE that they go 17-0, but your thread and them going undefeated, have absolutely nothing to do with each other.
    Just embrace it

I gave you a ring.
    Last edited by BDawk4Prez; 09-21-2020 at 01:29 PM.

Not gonna lie, if the eagles go on a winning streak Iíd laugh

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Not gonna lie, if the eagles go on a winning streak Iíd laugh
    You doubt me?

Eagles win this one.

I also think the eagles win this one.

I thought the eagles were beating the rams too but I didnít expect the defense to **** the bed and Carson wentz to look like jameis Winston.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    You doubt me?
    Hey we can use all the help we can get

In Pro Football Talk's rankings for the week, they say "As soon as the Eagles realize that they are in a must win situation, then they will start winning".
    In other words, they believe that the talent is there. They just have to play with some emotion.

In Pro Football Talk's rankings for the week, they say "As soon as the Eagles realize that they are in a must win situation, then they will start winning".
    In other words, they believe that the talent is there. They just have to play with some emotion.
    Sounds kinda like players need some motivation/coaching. Coaches have to step up as well, not just players because we know we are better than this.

Doug Pederson was interviewed and said how differently he coached nick foles vs wentz. Also said that he allows wentz to kinda have the plays he wants and help design the game plan. Iím seeing cam newton with rigid coaching suddenly look like cam newton again.

Then you have articles talking about Carson changing plays at the line based on what heís seeing (working famously)

Obviously Doug isnít saying anything lol

And I canít help but think maybe the answer is to go back to 2017 and simplify for Carson. Just take a step back and make it a more rigid system. Sure some LOS freedom but Iíd like to see what happened if Doug was less loose and more rigid with the offense again. Return it to RPO these are your progressions.

Iíd like to see that implemented because cam looked done and now in New England heís mr. efficiency. Maybe Carson isnít Aaron Rodgers? So maybe have his talents funneled and controlled

Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast