Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Week 3 IGT: Burrow vs Ginger Jesus - Get Your Stuff Together Edition

I donít know if Iíve ever seen a team in overtime get inside field goal range TWICE and go backwards to punt... Horrible..

And the last 3-4 plays of the game, you could tell that Doug wanted Jake Elliot to take a long field goal, he was very nonchalant almost like he knew he had it in the bag and just wanted to waste game clock.. I kept thinking that he still needed 5-10 yards AT LEAST so Iím not sure why he was so content with just taking the 59 yarder (before the penalties).

Horrible look by Doug. I canít tell if this reminds me more of Andy Reidís final year or chip Kellyís but in no way is any of this a good look at all

This team is spiraling and lurie is going to absolutely keep one of Howie or Doug and thatís concerning. The scouting department needs to change. Watching metcalf dominate for the Seahawks when JJAW is one of the worst WRs Iíve ever seen is disheartening

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    With 19 seconds left. You throw a Hail Mary. That takes 5-7 seconds off the clock the bengals have no TOs
    Iím not saying he was right, but you donít choose not to throw a Hail Mary because you donít trust your QB.

Eagles 1/2 game out of first.

I'm already in Draft Mode Lol

Eagles need to to be sellers at the trade deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Eagles 1/2 game out of first.
    God my worst fear might actually be this lol. Making the playoffs so the eagles just make tweaks and weíre right back here next year

Worst case scenario. I either want to go 11-4-1 somehow by the grace of god

Or I want to go like 2-13-1

This scraping by nonsense has to stop

Read an article talking about the eagles biggest problem being drafting. Canít help but agree. The fact that thereís no LB Corp, DB is thin, DL is aging, OL is thin, RB is thin

The eagles have been so bad at drafting that theyíve had to sign free agents to fill the gaps

Thatís the problem. Teams that draft well stay good. Not absolving wentz or Pederson, but I canít help but feel like this teams issues are rooted in poor drafting. The fact that we have significant more success with UDFAs than high draft picks is concerning. Also. A perfect example is jalen reagor. I like him a lot. I really do. But why did we have to take him or any WR in the first round? Because JJAW was such a trainwreck. Are we drafting a WR that high if we drafted metcalf instead?

Repeated failed draft picks have put them here. Why is Carsonís offensive line so old? Sure they draft Dillard. But they didnít draft suitable guards or tackles until when this season. So theyíre rookies. And LB. to miss as frequently as they do.

Eagles joe Douglas was part of this too obviously. Eagles need to rectify the scouting department big time

Week 3 IGT: Burrow vs Ginger Jesus - Get Your Stuff Together Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    I'm already in Draft Mode Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Eagles need to to be sellers at the trade deadline.
    Iím usually never one to give up this early in the year but they look worse than Iíve seen them during the Doug pederson era.. I almost want them to tank and then blow it up after the season. Last year the eagles made the playoffs and it only hurt their draft stock, this year the team is even worse so if the ďnfc East winnerĒ is 7-9 or 8-8, really all they are doing is lowering their draft position so they can be embarrassed in round 1.
    Last edited by QQQ; 09-27-2020 at 08:44 PM.

Thatís the problem. Everyone can say, just get to the dance and who knows what can happen

But we are talking about 3 years in a row of scraping and clawing just to enter the playoffs. At what point do you say. Nope we need to clean house

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Thatís the problem. Everyone can say, just get to the dance and who knows what can happen

But we are talking about 3 years in a row of scraping and clawing just to enter the playoffs. At what point do you say. Nope we need to clean house
    This tie will get us in at 7-8-1 or some ******** and we'll have another whole year of this

Iím grateful to everyone that helped win the super bowl seriously. But we got rid of Jenkins this past season and he was as important as any player

So saying that. We should be able to clean house. Mass exodus. Malik Jackson, desean Jackson, Alshon, Roseman, Peters, Doug, Ertz. See where cox is by years end, and same with wentz.

Need to clean house and start over

I lost my love for the Eagles when they refused to honor the POTUS with a visit to the WH letting politics ruin a time honored tradition.

I am absolutely loving the downfall Lurie and this team.

This is what you get Eagles!
    "But yeah...this is the BLM era and the Dems are running a mass incarceration ticket." ManRam

Another game without emotion.
    Another game with stupid penalties.
    Another game with inadequate wide receivers - mainly due to injuries.
    If they keep this up, they're in for a LONG year.

NFC East
    Dallas 1-2
    Washington 1-2
    Philadelphia 0-2-1
    New York 0-3

PATHETIC.

Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast