Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    I will disagree with you Last Stand and Eagles fans will probably hate me for this but I would trade Wentz for Watson without any regrets and with no hesitation.

Texans 0-3
    Eagles 0-2-1

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    I will disagree with you Last Stand and Eagles fans will probably hate me for this but I would trade Wentz for Watson without any regrets and with no hesitation.

Texans 0-3
    Eagles 0-2-1
    Gross.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Thatís what pisses me off then. How can you not work with a a better talent? Is it Wentz then and heís the one holding Doug back?

This has easily been the worst few games for Wentz and Doug together. There has to be something going on because Wentz is garbage right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You have one side blaming Doug
    One side blaming wentz
    One side blaming both

Tbh I wish I knew whoís fault it actually was. Itís easy to say itís the QB but if the play calling is bad then what can a QB do?

But if itís the QB making wrong reads, being late on timing, holding the ball too long then play calling is going to look bad

If itís both then you have a trainwreck.

Iíve been harsh on wentz for 2 years now. This is kinda the culmination. My concern has been in 2018 when he got injured again. Nick foles came in and ran the offense perfectly. Wentz was pressing, trying too much. Suddenly the offense that couldnít move was moving.

With the same supporting cast. And then you had the lockerroom stuff come out about people not liking wentz. It was all concerning to me because a few journalists expressed concerns before the season that wentz may have a tough time in philly post nick foles winning a Super Bowl

And tbh that showed to be true. 2019 I saw the same stuff, lame duck drives, inaccuracy, sacks. But then final 4 games he kills it so Iím like maybe heís turned it around. Now we have this. And then the eagles drafted hurts. And the blame can be spread around. But regardless of what side youíre on, I donít believe itís both sides. I think itís Carson or Doug. And thatís my concern about the hurts gamble. Because if itís carson? Then I can be fine with it. Move on from him

If he mentally never recovered from Nick foles than oh well.

But if itís doug and we bench Carson and itís the same stuff? Then color me in panic mode

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post

Texans 0-3
    Eagles 0-2-1
    Uh Iíd rather trade wentz to a team with no QB and just get the picks. Youíre trading wentz for wentz at that point. If the eagles determine on tape that wentz needs to be moved from then trade him to one of the many teams that would trade 1st round picks for him and go with hurts

We donít need another 100+ million QB whoís production is up in the air

If you want to get rid of wentz then get the crazy amount of picks youíd probably get, and use all that wonderful money youíd save to rebuild the roster. Hopefully with a new GM at bare minimum

Makes you wonder, what if the eagles had traded Carson wentz post the 2018 season for what wouldíve realistically been a Kings ransom. You couldíve probably gotten a haul unseen before. Makes you wonder what couldíve been. Just rolled with nick foles and like 6 first round picks over the next 3 seasons and probably like extra 2nds and 3rds

Maybe even drafted a QB to groom behind foles. Not saying that was the right decision. But I remember posing it after what was a disappointing 2018 campaign for wentz and foles pulling magic together again

Feels like the sky is falling and the season already spiral out of control.

Wentz in 3 games thus far

3 TDs 6 INTs 3 Fumbles( lost 1 ) 11 sacks.

At the end of the day itís clear wentz isnít going to turn it around this season. Itís just very unlikely. If there was a week to do it...it was this week against one of the worst teams in the nfl. The question that a lot of fans are scared to ask is being asked behind closed doors. Is wentz still the guy?

See my thing has always been contract. Do we want to be the falcons, Vikings, hosts of teams who paid an arm and a leg for a QB that isnít worth the contract and now are crippled from improving the team because of it?

I donít want to bench him. But I am considering him at this point not being the guy moving forward. Iím not there yet. But when you see the bears suddenly moving the ball efficiently with the right QB in after having an incredibly inaccurate QB in there previously it shows you that playcalling is important but so is QBs having the correct timing, reads, and pocket presence

Both Doug and Carson are on watch Imo. One of them is the culprit. And regardless of what people may think Iím not sure yet which is. And yes there are a ton of injuries and stupid plays.

The way Doug treated Carson the 2nd half? I can guarantee Carson is on a leash now. He was stripped of all responsibility and the offense was dumbed down even more.

Also Doug punting for the tie, was 100% lack of faith in Carson wentz. Whether people realize it or not someone with faith in their QB regardless the circumstances would put it in their hands there

Itís not the defense which played well down the stretch. He didnít trust wentz to not either fumble or throw a pick

IF the Eagles decides to move on from Doug P, Joe Brady is who i want as HC.

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Also Doug punting for the tie, was 100% lack of faith in Carson wentz. Whether people realize it or not someone with faith in their QB regardless the circumstances would put it in their hands there

Itís not the defense which played well down the stretch. He didnít trust wentz to not either fumble or throw a pick
    It was 4th and 19 lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    It was 4th and 19 lol.
    With 19 seconds left. You throw a Hail Mary. That takes 5-7 seconds off the clock the bengals have no TOs

No one can watch that game and think doug didnít lose confidence in wentz. Iím not even saying itís all wentz fault. Iím saying watching how things changed it was clear to me doug had lost confidence in wentz for that game

Thereís a ton to be concerned about right now.

Also Iím sorry but curses notwithstanding there is something seriously wrong with the eagles training program

Goedert will be out a few weeks. Gee

Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast