Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    when you have when of the best QBs to step foot on the planet

Doug Pederson won it with Nick Foles

Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Doug Pederson won it with Nick Foles
    Exactly.

Harbaugh won it with Flacco too.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I don't think so. Harbaugh, Rivera, and Pederson are miles ahead of what any Patriots disciple has accomplished post leaving BB. Sure, there are duds of head coaches in there (Nagy, Bowles, Shurmur for example) but thus far they have proven far more successful. I can understand the concern because everyone is having the same thoughts because the Chiefs are the hot flavor but my interest isn't just because he is an Andy Reid disciple but the way they run their offense. It is a spread/air raid offense; we have a QB with a strong arm and was very successful throwing down the field as recent as last year and the NFL is pass happy. Need meets match imo. Even if you trade Matt you still would have an offensive minded HC and offensive pieces in place to be successful for the new QB (Lawrence?).

He also has had success working with RB's in KC, MIN, and Colorado. Sure AP was a sure thing but he also has had success with Kareem Hunt, Chester Taylor, Toby Gerhart, Jones-Drew (at UCLA), Spencer Ware, and Damien Williams (who looked like a bust with the Lolphins). So everywhere he went he had backs contribute as well, coincidently the Lions have two second round RB's who can catch and run and both theoretically would benefit from Bieniemy as their coach.

Just out of curiosity where would you like to see the Lions go post-MP?
    Jim Harbaugh. It's not gonna happen with Michigan because he plays by the rules. The Urban Meyer types will always win at the collegiate level. So, if he's screwed at Michigan, let him fix the Lions instead.

The ultimate Harbaugh challenge: fix the Lions

also, the coach I'd like to replace Harbaugh would be Urban Meyer
    Last edited by GuySir; 09-25-2020 at 01:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Jim Harbaugh. It's not gonna happen with Michigan because he plays by the rules. The Urban Meyer types will always win at the collegiate level. So, if he's screwed at Michigan, let him fix the Lions instead.

The ultimate Harbaugh challenge: fix the Lions

also, the coach I'd like to replace Harbaugh would be Urban Meyer
    That would be amazing and awful at the same time. Making me root for Urban Meyer but you know they'll actually win the B10.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    That would be amazing and awful at the same time. Making me root for Urban Meyer but you know they'll actually win the B10.
    I was trying to have fun with that reply lol, it was honestly difficulty to click send

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123