Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Ty Lawson banned from CBA for saying Chinese women cakes

Ty Lawson has been banned for life from the Chinese Basketball Association after making inappropriate Instagram posts.

This weekend, Lawson took to his Instagram stories, where he sent out a few posts regarding Chinese women. In the first post, Lawson claimed that he needs to "switch up his stance" on Chinese women because they "got cakes on the low." Then in the second post, Lawson shows a picture of himself getting what appears to be a lap dance from a Chinese woman with the caption "Yolo I guess lol."

https://www.complex.com/sports/2020/...se-women-cakes

Lmao. That's hilarious. I won't post all the racist things Chinese people said on his instagram in response but the link shows them. I think they misinterpreted what he said??

EDIT: Mod fix my title to say 'got cakes'

The Lost Boys of PSD

Chinese people are notoriously racist, this wasn't out of pocket for them.

who cares, **** the CCP

Seems reasonable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Seems reasonable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol. Have u seen how studios market films for the Chinese audience vs here?

For those who don’t know by saying cakes he meant a fat *** which is a good thing haha
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

If he only posted one or the other he'd still have a job. Combining them just put a blender to the brain of any Chinese person trying to understand slang.

A quick Google search to urban dictionary could tell anyone what this means. But Chinese culture is very proud. Even after realizing how harmlessly misogynistic the comment was they still won't reverse it. Had no racism at all in this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Lol. Have u seen how studios market films for the Chinese audience vs here?
    I haven't. How do they market films in China?

Nah they got pissed off because he went to a club or a ktv and got a lap dance from a Chinese woman. A black man with a Chinese woman is a big no in China no matter what. The club makes it even worse so of course he got massive backlash because the average Chinese person is pretty damn racist and believes in racial hierarchy if someone white did this it wouldn't be a problem. Also he wasn't in a strip club because they don't exist in China there is no need because there are brothels, massage parlors and karaoke's and when you do much more than a lap dance.