Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    man hearing that lock and bridgewater are going to split qb reps 50-50 really pisses me off. it really means is that they don't actually trust lock and that they are just ok with having bridgewater be the quarterback. this still just sounds like the moves you make when you have a 3rd year coach who has had two very subpar seasons trying to save his job over caring about the future of the franchise. also, qb competitions are dumb if they aren't figured out quickly

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    Im praying we land Rodgers somehow.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    yeah thats our only hope for being relevent this year.

lets say the packers break and trade rodgers what would you guys be willing to give up?

lets start with the good. he was arguably the best QB in the league last year which is honestly all the good I need to say. he won the MVP. even his worst years he throws very few picks.

now lets start with the bad. he is 37 and half. he will be 38 before the season ends. has had a few injury issues creep up in the past few years. his stats quite frankly aren't that impressive in 2018 and 2019. how much of that was just lingering knee issues. will he be as happy here as he thinks he might be?

We don't have a single MNF next year. Have we fallen that much?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Sad, but true. However, I am looking forward at the coming season very optimistically!

Quote Originally Posted by dbronco View Post
    Sad, but true. However, I am looking forward at the coming season very optimistically!
    So am I but damn! Not having a single MNF game when there are 32 teams in the NFL and 34 play MNF...that's pretty ****ing bad.

Sad but i only believe that to be temporary. Our GM isnt married to Luck like Elway was. He knows he has to win and win now.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

So am I but damn! Not having a single MNF game when there are 32 teams in the NFL and 34 play MNF...that's pretty ****ing bad.
    Isnt Sunday night game tge bigger game? Monday night games dont have quite the same meaning imo

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

I know espn is trash, but they have us at 26 https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...enefited-draft

nfl.com has us at the same spot https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-power-r...ter-2021-draft

you don't put bottom 7 teams in prime time games. as a homer I think we are higher then 7th, but with a likely bottom 5 qb room we can't be much higher unless we pull off a 5% chance trade that Aaron Rodgers actually gets traded, he wants to be here, and the packers like our trade package.

just a side note, but I still get pissed off at passing over fields. it has nothing to do with fields btw because I know nothing about him or his talent, but its just a completing the cycle of trading for well below average qb's and expecting them to somehow be better here. like whats the plan to ever improve that position? good qb's very rarely get traded and very rarely leave in free agency, but thats literally their only plan for ever getting one.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123