Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Week 2: Denver Broncos (0-1) @ Pittsburgh Steelers (1-0) 9/19 1:00 PM

It's a dead forum/site but I figure there should be one of these at some point during the season.

Not feeling too good about this one but I'm more curious to see how we respond to week 1. Slated as heavy underdogs...will we show exactly that or do we have more in store?

Well...chalk it up to another lost season gentlemen. Not only did we lose...but we lost Lock for at the very least 2 weeks...could be 2 months. Could have some serious injury to Sutton's knee...dre'mont also got a knee injury...not sure with the severity of that.

The bright spot was even with Jeff freakin Driskel...we were in a position to win this game at the end. Just an odd 3rd down and 2 sequence...and a flat out hot read miss on 4th and 2. Still though....to come in to that situation where you're up against a vicious rush like that and still be anywhere near competitive at the end...I guess you call that encouraging.

But...a loss is a loss is a loss. And we pile them up.

Sutton done for the year and Lock missing 3-6 weeks. **** this season.

Wow! WTH? Why are guys dropping like flies all over the NFL? Lack of OTA's? Scaled back training camp? No preseason? This is a crazy season already.

At this point...it's more like "who will get hurt next" more than "how we'll we play." Yet again, the season is basically over by week 4. Not even a quarter of the season in...and it's already over. This is insanity.

If Fangio can still have this squad competitive by years end...I mean...we have ourselves a damn fine coach....just unlucky as ****.

I know this is a dead forum, but whenever someone does get on what do you guys think of lock? I am pretty much over him. he has the worst qb rating in the league right now....

Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    I know this is a dead forum, but whenever someone does get on what do you guys think of lock? I am pretty much over him. he has the worst qb rating in the league right now....
    Definitely over the Lock experiment. Dude has personality which I love, but his talents clearly don't back up that personality. Over him.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Definitely over the Lock experiment. Dude has personality which I love, but his talents clearly don't back up that personality. Over him.
    Yup. Unless he takes some giant steps forward in the final 4 games, I'm over him.

He throws it deep far too often, misses short reads, has awful foot work, and bails on clean pockets too often.

Unfortunately, most who cover the Broncos are pretty adamant that the Broncos intend to keep him as starter in 2021. If that's the case, then Shurmur has got to go. I know it sucks bringing in ANOTHER offensive coordinator, but the players hate him, he shows no creativity, and Lock has not developed at all under him.

My dream is that we do a deal for Stafford though lol

what would stafford cost? plus what would his contract be after a trade?

Also I feel like this teams biggest weakness is that we have borderline playoff talent every year, but we have one of the worst qb situations year after year which we means we stink, but we aren't getting close to the #1 pick which is where you need to be most years to get the best qb.

And of course Drew Lock goes bonkers today lol. 3 more games to see if it was a fluke or if he's actually figuring it out

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    And of course Drew Lock goes bonkers today lol. 3 more games to see if it was a fluke or if he's actually figuring it out
    I'm going to hide behind my pillows tonight in attempt to pursuave lock to pick up his game.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I'm going to hide behind my pillows tonight in attempt to pursuave lock to pick up his game.
    Yeah he's so frustrating. He looks like a pro bowl QB two weeks ago and then a couple days ago he looks like he shouldn't even be starting.

Lock has to be one of the most frustrating qb's we have had for a while. the rest just completely sucked and didn't show much or was Flacco/siemian where they weren't completely horrible, but you aren't doing much with them. Lock on the other hand makes some really nice throws, but can also just miss some throws he needs to make. doesn't help we don't have sutton and when Jeudy drops like 5 passes.

Lock has to be one of the most frustrating qb's we have had for a while. the rest just completely sucked and didn't show much or was Flacco/siemian where they weren't completely horrible, but you aren't doing much with them. Lock on the other hand makes some really nice throws, but can also just miss some throws he needs to make. doesn't help we don't have sutton and when Jeudy drops like 5 passes.
    Yeah he's maddening. A lot of it comes from his awful mechanics. Even if he fixes his mechanics though his turnovers are a bigger problem. He tries to play hero ball and force passes too much and I'm not sure that's correctable.

right now we would have the 10th pick with our game against the raiders being a big deal cause our SOS is kinda insane so we aren't getting any tie breakers thats for sure. A win and we are picking 14thish vs a loss where would picking like 9thish.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast