Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Week 2: Denver Broncos (0-1) @ Pittsburgh Steelers (1-0) 9/19 1:00 PM

It's a dead forum/site but I figure there should be one of these at some point during the season.

Not feeling too good about this one but I'm more curious to see how we respond to week 1. Slated as heavy underdogs...will we show exactly that or do we have more in store?

Well...chalk it up to another lost season gentlemen. Not only did we lose...but we lost Lock for at the very least 2 weeks...could be 2 months. Could have some serious injury to Sutton's knee...dre'mont also got a knee injury...not sure with the severity of that.

The bright spot was even with Jeff freakin Driskel...we were in a position to win this game at the end. Just an odd 3rd down and 2 sequence...and a flat out hot read miss on 4th and 2. Still though....to come in to that situation where you're up against a vicious rush like that and still be anywhere near competitive at the end...I guess you call that encouraging.

But...a loss is a loss is a loss. And we pile them up.

Sutton done for the year and Lock missing 3-6 weeks. **** this season.

Wow! WTH? Why are guys dropping like flies all over the NFL? Lack of OTA's? Scaled back training camp? No preseason? This is a crazy season already.

At this point...it's more like "who will get hurt next" more than "how we'll we play." Yet again, the season is basically over by week 4. Not even a quarter of the season in...and it's already over. This is insanity.

If Fangio can still have this squad competitive by years end...I mean...we have ourselves a damn fine coach....just unlucky as ****.