Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    We had some lineups in there today that just didn’t work

**** Lebron. AD for MVP. Kobe’s spirit was in AD tonight. Way to go kid. Have a feeling that AD might be the finals MVP.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Chris Palmer

@ChrisPalmerNBA

Anthony Davis in the Conference Finals: 34 ppg, 9.5 rpg, 3 apg, 52% FG, 42% 3FG, 86% FT
    Beast mode

Mike Trudell

@LakersReporter

@AntDavis23

acknowledged that he yelled “KOBE” after he hit the shot.
    It’s just our year. I don’t know what the future looks for the lakers, but this year is ours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris Palmer

@ChrisPalmerNBA

Anthony Davis in the Conference Finals: 34 ppg, 9.5 rpg, 3 apg, 52% FG, 42% 3FG, 86% FT
    Worth every player we gave up!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    **** Lebron. AD for MVP. Kobe’s spirit was in AD tonight. Way to go kid. Have a feeling that AD might be the finals MVP.
    Lebron will be “pissed”

Do the LT

Kenton have been busting his ars line never before to carry all of them. Davis is starting to reliable where he is and Lebron needs him like tonight. The other time was Rondo and some others like Caruso or Morris. Go get the other two.
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Lebron will be “pissed”

Lol ya.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Kenton have been busting his ars line never before to carry all of them. Davis is starting to reliable where he is and Lebron needs him like tonight. The other time was Rondo and some others like Caruso or Morris. Go get the other two.
    Hope Lakers now use AD as the closer now. He is a daily mis match on offense every game. He should be the closer. Get Joker on him and let AD get to work the last two minutes of the game. Lebrons ankle might be bothering him.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    AD really said Kobe as he hit that [emoji123]

Kobe spirit in AD tonight

Hope Lakers now use AD as the closer now. He is a daily mis match on offense every game. He should be the closer. Get Joker on him and let AD get to work the last two minutes of the game. Lebrons ankle might be bothering him.
    Why Dwight aint playing the last minute of the quarter ? Jokic just scored on AD bulldozing him.

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Worth every player we gave up!

Yes it is.

#17 for #24

Job's done

JayDubb be like, Lonzo, Hart or BI would’ve made that shot too.

He should.... there is 0 defensive centers left that can guard him lol... This playoff run was made for him... Portland was the only real shot. Harden and the tiny rockets had nobody to guard him. Jokic is amazing but a joke as a defender and next up is Bam or the celtics who lack any inside defense. These playoffs should be a cake walk for AD esp considering the attention lebron gets. Its also why the clippers stood no chance even if they made it.... zubac aint stopping AD... the only team that might be able to hurt the lakers would be a healthy warriors team by just running and shooting which is still unlikely.

If AD didnt feast in these playoffs the lakers shouldnt have brought him back. Lebron is still having a legit simular playoffs for the lakers right now at 26/10/9 on 55/36/72 shooting.... literally Bron/ADs vorp/Ts is exactly the same lol... AD should be better by quite a bit with the lack of center defense in the west throughout these playoffs.

AD is avg 30/11/4 on slightly better shooting. TS/Vorp the same as brons with similar usg etc... These playoffs were meant for AD this year but his road is easier considering he is being guarded by nobody his size/length compared to lebron

also dame avg 38/9 being the guy and taking the shots... how far did they get?. 38/9 taking all these so called big shots
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 09-21-2020 at 04:01 AM.

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast