Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Lebron started great, but then the role players could not respond to his pases. Coach failed to adjust fast enough again and the rest is history. Great teams always come back even during tough times. KCP hit a super three too tonight!
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    When green was taking that shot I was thinking "dang it, we're going to blow this one"...I think the block shot likely saved us there
    Exactly and I won't lie when AD took that off balance shot I thought of his failed 3pt attempt vs brooklyn then it got in!

#17 for #24 & G1

Job's done

Quote Originally Posted by kobebabe View Post
    What a game by AD! For those saying he saved Lebron itís a ****ing team game! Thatís what teammates do. Yes LBJ collapsed in the 2nd half but he got us where we were. The whole team played horrible in the 2nd half but AD saved our day. Hope they learn from this going forward.
    Now letís get these nuggets to 3-0. They are too comfortable been down 3-1
    So.. If AD misses that shot Lebron is getting roasted tonight and tomorrow for not attacking the basket on that last possession... Hence AD saved Lebron..

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    I hope LBJ is okay. He had two completely different halves. The first half, he was the best player on the court and looked amazing and then the second half he was non-existent. I hope it wasn't something physical.
    That's my only worry.

I think they went away from him too much in the 3rd , he went into LeCoast mode, then went LeCold when time came in the 4th.

He had such a good first half and I didn't see any apparent injury so I think hes fine.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

The plan should be to attack the Joke early and then they are done. He is their offense.
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Lebron started great, but then the role players could not respond to his pases. Coach failed to adjust fast enough again and the rest is history. Great teams always come back even during tough times. KCP hit a super three too tonight!
    KCP played a very serious game.

#17 for #24 & G1

Job's done

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    Lebron..Lebron...Lebron...

I felt he shied away from the pressure at the end of the game...

I'm sorry..but it times like this that defines players and their greatness...

Lebron fan or not..im calling it like I see it...

Kobe RIP and MJ are different animals...

That's not me.hating on Lebron...that's just the truth....

Pulling for Lebron to get 2 or 3 titles with the Lakers...but I've seen enough to know where he lands on my all time list...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    youd rather him play stupid and lose the game?

What a ending. Playoff basketball hasnít been this good since 2010.

lebron sat way to long in the 2nd... hell did he even play in the 2nd more than 2 minutes? he was on the bench forever after being hotter then the sun... Its like the lakers figured welp the game is in the bag no reason to rush him back which is stupid... esp considering the nuggets have feasted on 2 teams with that mentality

Porter and the other guy from their bench help them a lot tonight.
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    youd rather him play stupid and lose the game?
    A lot of lebron dissenters prefer he play stupid and force up shots rather than make the right basketball play (literally why he's been so great). I do understand wanting him to be more aggressive. But he was kinda being aggressive in the 4th and was just ...very off.

He was cold in the 4th so him going for it was probably the wrong move there- even IF he would have ended up making it.

This is why we have AD. So its not always on LeBron. AND a future is there when lbj regresses/retires too.

Last edited by blams; 09-20-2020 at 10:32 PM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    What a ending. Playoff basketball hasnít been this good since 2010.
    So true

#17 for #24 & G1

Job's done

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    A lot of lebron dissenters prefer he play stupid and force up shots rather than make the right basketball play (literally why he's been so great)

He was cold in the 4th so him going for it was probably the wrong move there- even IF he would have ended up making it.

Yeah that's insane, Lebron was stupid already for taking all those 3's at the end, so I'm glad he didn't take the last one, all that matters is the win.

#17 for #24 & G1

Job's done

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    lebron sat way to long in the 2nd... hell did he even play in the 2nd more than 2 minutes? he was on the bench forever after being hotter then the sun... Its like the lakers figured welp the game is in the bag no reason to rush him back which is stupid... esp considering the nuggets have feasted on 2 teams with that mentality
    He played over 7 minutes..

I just watched the Replay...Lebrons feet were stuck in concrete and not moving on that last play.

Please watch that replay...that confirms he did not want the ball in that sequence.

Like I said..call it what you want...Great players thrive in these spots and they want the Heat.

AD actually said it...pla was for Lebron and
    AD said he was pissed he gave up the bucket to the Joker last possession. AD wanted that action to get Joker back...he more than did it.

Please check this photo...that does not look like he wants the shot to me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Swift Game; 09-20-2020 at 10:45 PM.

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast