Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Or run it and get stuffed. Kinda poetic.

That was a stupid playcall because the whole world knew they were just gonna run with Cam.

Glad the Seahawks won
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Should have went jump pass there, everyone knew what was coming.

God that was a fun finish. Again, I think BB/McD got a little stupid at times, especially that last play. If you're committing to a Cam run either give him something that also has a pass option or just send him over the top. The Seahawks were sending a ****ing FG blocking unit out there to stop the power run.

These Pats are gonna be fun as **** to watch once everything starts gelling. 450 yards, 3 TDs, 1INT and losing due by the clock @ SEA 30-35 is crazy for a team with a brand new QB and no receiving threat outside of an injured 34 year old slot guy. If this game doesn't convince BB to trade for a WR, I don't know what will.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Iím not eve that mad the Patriots lost I didnít think they were gonna put up 30
    But the season still early on to Vegas.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by Bdawk
    Should have went jump pass there, everyone knew what was coming.
    Or even better, just go with something a little more flexible, like 3WR/2TE or something. The jumbo package is unstoppable in a situation where you have at least 2 downs, but in a do-or-die situation, at least make the defense have to expect something else.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

what bothers me about this play call is similar **** with other players and running stupid stuff like this... you limit your options by doing this. If you put cam in the shot gun with 4 or more wide he scores there easily... why the hell would you try and run a dude his size into a bunch of people... why not spread **** out and let him then make the decision to run it or pass it... cam wins that game if they put him in the shotgun and let him use his legs... really stupid call by bb.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234