Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mahomes is great but i do agree with BDawk to a point anybody could be great with what the chiefs have on offense. Russ is great with any and everything or nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Mahomes is great but i do agree with BDawk to a point anybody could be great with what the chiefs have on offense. Russ is great with any and everything or nothing.
    That's misleading, because hes got a stacked offense now. Locket is one of the best at separation and catching, Metcalf is doing well, Olsen still is good, and Carson is probably a top 5 RB.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    That's misleading, because hes got a stacked offense now. Locket is one of the best at separation and catching, Metcalf is doing well, Olsen still is good, and Carson is probably a top 5 RB.
    oh i dont disagree he has weapons but we have seen russ over the last few years with limited weapons scoring 36 of his teams 37 touchdowns etc.... we wont see if mahomes is actually as great as he is or if he is a product to a point of those weapons until that new contract kicks in and the chiefs have to make sacrifices on offense... rodgers had that as well early on... he was insane but we didnt know just how great he was until he got paid and lost weapons.

oh i dont disagree he has weapons but we have seen russ over the last few years with limited weapons scoring 36 of his teams 37 touchdowns etc.... we wont see if mahomes is actually as great as he is or if he is a product to a point of those weapons until that new contract kicks in and the chiefs have to make sacrifices on offense... rodgers had that as well early on... he was insane but we didnt know just how great he was until he got paid and lost weapons.
    We've also seen Russ win numerous games where he has less than 100 combined yards in the first half and then wins scoring less than 20. Mahomes had a horrible game (by his standards) and they still scored 20.

I can't tell if NE's pass rush is this bad or if the SEA OL is good good, but there's no pressure.

russ is a god... mvp race over

Yup. Ben got that **** on lockdown.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Yup. Ben got that **** on lockdown.
    lmfao... glad he is back tbh

He literally makes defenders go brain dead and then his bottom depth WR hauls in a miracle catch. You cant compete with that lol.

lmfao... glad he is back tbh
    Comeback player and MVP in same you gonna feel so good.

They seriously just called an injury timeout for a dude getting tape on his ****ing finger?

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    He literally makes defenders go brain dead and then his bottom depth WR hauls in a miracle catch. You cant compete with that lol.
    i cant even disagree

I know it's illegal to question BB, but he's had no pressure all game and he just decided to rush 3 in the redzone?

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

We had Cam for 9 years, the Pats have had him for 2 games. In 9 years I don't think I ever saw that QB draw-fake pass that I always knew would be a great ripple.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

I admit, Russ is better than Iíve ever given credit for.

Iíll see myself out.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast