Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 848565758
Results 856 to 867 of 867

Thread: RBG Has Died

  1. #856
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    11,429
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    both sides do it.

    Joe Biden campaign had these stickers, that seemed to be awfully quick after the news about Trump's taxes.

    Essentially every American paid more taxes then the Donald this century by the looks of it.

    BTW, if you can't see the difference, you're more obtuse then I originally thought

  2. #857
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    both sides do it.

    Joe Biden campaign had these stickers, that seemed to be awfully quick after the news about Trump's taxes.

    How is this petty exactly? The point was the message, not the timing.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

    -JFK


  3. #858
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    28,176
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Essentially every American paid more taxes then the Donald this century by the looks of it.

    BTW, if you can't see the difference, you're more obtuse then I originally thought
    yes there is a difference, the point is both sides are petty like this. both sides want to use whatever they can to campaign, or impact the other side. especially with shirts, there are shirts like this on both sides.

    Last edited by SpecialFNK; 09-28-2020 at 11:52 AM.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  4. #859
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    11,429
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    yes there is a difference, the point is both sides are petty like this. both sides want to use whatever they can to campaign, or impact the other side. especially with tshirts, there are tshirts like this on both sides.

    https://images1.teeshirtpalace.com/i...webp?width=602
    Thank you for agreeing. There's a huge difference. One is mimicking the name of the most influential justices to sit on the supreme court before her body was cold. The other calls a spare a spade

  5. #860
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    28,176
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Thank you for agreeing. There's a huge difference. One is mimicking the name of the most influential justices to sit on the supreme court before her body was cold. The other calls a spare a spade
    can you show me RBG's exclusive rights to Notorious?

    did she have to battle Notorious B.I.G. for this?


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  6. #861
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    54,242
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    both sides do it.

    Joe Biden campaign had these stickers, that seemed to be awfully quick after the news about Trump's taxes.


  7. #862
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    54,242
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    can you show me RBG's exclusive rights to Notorious?

    did she have to battle Notorious B.I.G. for this?
    So ****ing dense and obtuse.

  8. #863
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    28,176
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    So ****ing dense and obtuse.
    so that would be a, no.

    this use of "Notorious" for ACB triggers those that supported RBG. that was the intent.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  9. #864
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,743
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    yes there is a difference, the point is both sides are petty like this. both sides want to use whatever they can to campaign, or impact the other side. especially with shirts, there are shirts like this on both sides.

    Where did you find that shirt and how much is it? Asking for a friend.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #865
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,743
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    yes there is a difference, the point is both sides are petty like this. both sides want to use whatever they can to campaign, or impact the other side. especially with shirts, there are shirts like this on both sides.

    It’s amazing what you can find when you specify what you’re looking for:




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #866
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    54,242
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    so that would be a, no.

    this use of "Notorious" for ACB triggers those that supported RBG. that was the intent.
    oWn ThE lIbZ

  12. #867
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    28,176
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    It’s amazing what you can find when you specify what you’re looking for:




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    what point are you trying to make?

    I did say this..

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    both sides do it.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 848565758

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •